Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best engkishquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best engkishquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dictionary english to tamil, tamil to english, malayalam to english, telugu to english, sad love shayri types pics in engkiah by girls 0,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Aneesa Jubumon

for my better half

©Aneesa Jubumon #woaurmain #engkishquotes

Kim Aamna

some people think they are cool
i think I'm fool 
but we both are liar 🔥

©Kim Aamna 😊🔥
#EXPLORE #qoutes #English #engkishquotes #Englishpoetry #Trading #motivate #attitude

Kim Aamna

i love sleep because dreams are battery than reality 🙂

©Zulfequar Ansari #qoutes #shayari #sadshayari #sadquotes #engkishquotes #sleep #reading #Shayar♡Dil☆ #Real #bts_army

veer jaara

#engkishquotes

read more

surabhi maheshwari

When Everyone was busy in crying for what they lost
She chose to smile for what she got...
When everyone was busy in capturing the happy moments,
She chose to enjoying the  happy moments...
When everyone was busy impressing others
She chose to express herself to others...

©surabhi maheshwari #Smile #Love #selflove #engkishquotes #thought #She #impression 

#expressions

Patralika

Secrets seem silly,
when they are 
compared to your eyes.

-Patralika #Nojoto #nojotoebglish #engkishquotes #Secret #Eyes #selfimage #GoodOldDays

Bushra Ansari

One who truly loves. will will never leave you whatever might be the situation lies.....
and also even if there are thousand of reasons to leave you that person will find a single reason to stay with you.. #quotes#love#nojotoapp#nojotocomments#nojotolikes#follow#love#shayari#engkishquotes#nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification