Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best analogy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best analogy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life analogy quotes, analogy meaning in hindi, chess and life analogy, analogy meaning in english, analogy meaning in marathi,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Alok Jain

You can pretend to be great in front of the whole world, but remember that your mirror will always show your true face. #quoteoftheday #nightdiaries #nightquotes #analogy #bookwriting #writersofinstagram #motivationalquotes

read more
You can pretend to be great in front of the whole world, but remember that your mirror will always show your true face. You can pretend to be great in front of the whole world, but remember that your mirror will always show your true face.

#quoteoftheday #nightdiaries #nightquotes #analogy #bookwriting #writersofinstagram #motivationalquotes

Alok Jain

Running for a love at a cost of your own self is nothing less than giving your life away. #lovequotes #lovemagic #Eyes #writersofinstagram #writerofquotes #analogy

read more
Running for a love at a cost of your own self is nothing less than giving your life away. Running for a love at a cost of your own self is nothing less than giving your life away.
#lovequotes #lovemagic #eyes #writersofinstagram #writerofquotes #analogy

Alok Jain

It's not wise to destroy your present in making your future, shape your present in a way that future will get enlightened by itself. No es prudente destruir tu presente al hacer tu futuro, dar forma a tu presente de manera que el futuro se ilumine por sí solo. #spanish #spanishquote #lovequotes #lovemagic #Eyes #writersofinstagram #writerofquotes #analogy

read more
It's not wise to destroy your present in making your future, shape your present in a way that future will get enlightened by itself.

No es prudente destruir tu presente al hacer tu futuro, dar forma a tu presente de manera que el futuro se ilumine por sí solo.
 It's not wise to destroy your present in making your future, shape your present in a way that future will get enlightened by itself.

No es prudente destruir tu presente al hacer tu futuro, dar forma a tu presente de manera que el futuro se ilumine por sí solo.

#spanish #spanishquote #lovequotes #lovemagic #eyes #writersofinstagram #writerofquotes #analogy

Kaushik Sinha

If you wait for Hannibal to cross Alps, you WILL get Cannae. #history #proverb #yourquote #warn #motivation #teacher #analogy #philosophy

Siyabonga Zuma

The #weather is a perfect #analogy of our satisfaction with life

read more
The weather is a perfect analogy of our satisfaction with life. We’re never really satisfied with it, and we’ll hardly be happy if we want it to go our way all the time.

We complain when it’s hot.
We complain when it’s cold.
We complain when it rains.
We complain when it doesn’t rain.

Sometimes we must just let things that we can’t control be, and make the best of what we have. The #weather is a perfect #analogy of our satisfaction with life

cloud33

आखिरी कश के इंतज़ार में #yqbaba #yqdidi #cigarette #analogy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with shikha verma

read more
इस कश मेें इतना रुतबा नहीं जो दर्द को मरहम के लायक कर दे ,                                  उम्मीदों का कहर ही बहुत है मुझ पर जो मेरी नींदे रातों से गायब कर दे.  आखिरी कश के इंतज़ार में

#yqbaba #yqdidi #cigarette #analogy  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with shikha verma

The Dream Doodler

Steviarest warning. ;p (I love smirking a lot, lol) Xanthophile steviarest quote for your poke ;D #jerksnshivers #jeenaisikanaamhai #analogy

read more
Well, there was a time, when we all had a home tutor, as kids. And you know what, at our tantrums and naughtiness, they either left away for the day or punished us with slaps or by piercing a pencil in between fingers.

Now, I am not speaking about them but our relationships. In one case, we enter in it knowing that we'll pain at the leaving away. In the other, relations give the severity of the toxicity or pain, when they hurt you being with you, you, who caress them. Well, that's a warning.

Steviarest warning. ;p (I love smirking a lot, lol)

Xanthophile steviarest quote for your poke ;D

#jerksnshivers 
#jeenaisikanaamhai 
#analogy

Sunshine

Sweet and healthy. 😇 Share it with your true love to express your feelings. #truelove #honey #analogy #dailyquotes #Dailychallenge #yqwritersclub Follow for regular posts. Positive #criticism is appreciated. Like.Share.Comment

read more
True love is like honey,
It never expires,
But only crystallizes with time,
Bit of warmth,
Retains it's original consistency. Sweet and healthy. 😇
Share it with your true love to express your feelings.
#truelove  #honey #analogy #dailyquotes  #dailychallenge 
#yqwritersclub 
Follow for regular posts.
Positive #criticism is appreciated.
Like.Share.Comment

Dark Buddha

I was judged for not being enough .
I came up 
with the best version of mine ,
tried day in 
and day out . 
If the sun wasn't very helpful ,
you should have seen the unforgiving moon .
Exhausted , I looked up , for answers ;
"Was I making progress ?"
Sapped and drained of everything I had,
I was still hopeful.
People dream of the reward 
at the back end of an endeavour ; 
I dreamt of home - 
the very one I had been repairing 
this whole time.
It was a small walk back . 
I was in pain -
I had done things I never knew I could.
Sad ;
those things remained the only achievement 
I would go on to remember ;
 plus the small walk.
"The home ? " you will ask .
I don't know .
They said it was never gonna be enough . 
I was never gonna be enough.
Even the best version of me ...
I should have known better. "RENOVATION"

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #love #judgement #analogy #wodwid  #brokenheart

Priyabrata Das

I was judged for not being enough .
I came up 
with the best version of mine ,
tried day in 
and day out . 
If the sun wasn't very helpful ,
you should have seen the unforgiving moon .
Exhausted , I looked up , for answers ;
"Was I making progress ?"
Sapped and drained of everything I had,
I was still hopeful.
People dream of the reward 
at the back end of an endeavour ; 
I dreamt of home - 
the very one I had been repairing 
this whole time.
It was a small walk back . 
I was in pain -
I had done things I never knew I could.
Sad ;
those things remained the only achievement 
I would go on to remember ;
 plus the small walk.
"The home ? " you will ask .
I don't know .
They said it was never gonna be enough . 
I was never gonna be enough.
Even the best version of me ...
I should have known better. "RENOVATION"

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #love #judgement #analogy #wodwid  #brokenheart
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification