Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writingprocess Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writingprocess Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourajita D

Soulmates❤ Asher Ashu inspired to write for YourQuote New Writers Club Also defining #writingprocess for me #sourajita #FirstLove #newwritersclub #yqbaba #yqtales #soulmatesmean #lovewithouthim

read more
Soul-mates is just like the
 relation of writers with words;

"When you ask it out, it runs away!
  When you are in solitude, it distracts you!
 And finally,
When you delve deeper, you find it inside you!" Soulmates❤

Asher Ashu inspired to write for YourQuote New Writers Club 
Also defining #writingprocess for me

#sourajita #firstlove #newwritersclub #yqbaba  #yqtales #soulmatesmean
#lovewithouthim

Durga Kannan

#yqbaba#writingprocess#Challenge To me YQ prompts have been a major factor in writing so many pieces...I don't keep a draft of my writings..I directly go to the compose page and write...

read more

The heart feels strongly
And the words flow out
Unable to hold itself
Letting it all out directly on YQ
Many a time when
The mind seems numb
We seem stuck 
With a writer's block
When we know not
Where to begin
The prompts trigger emotions
Or helps takes flight
Of our imaginative skills
Pouring forth as poetry #yqbaba#writingprocess#challenge
To me YQ prompts have been a major factor in writing so many pieces...I don't keep a draft of my writings..I directly go to the compose page and write...

Pawanpreet Kaur

कभी रोज सुबह होते ही अख़बार 
की जगह तुम्हे पढ़ता था और अब
सुबह होते ही किसी पुरानी किताब की 
तरह हमारी उन यादों को पढ़ता हूँ। #writersbench #writingsession #writingprocess #writerz #wordnerd #wordgirl #wordlife #writerofindia #wordlove #wordslayer #poeminha #poetryart #poetryisntdead #quotes #quotesaccount #quotesbyme #poetsofinstagram #wordplay #wordsforlifeandlove #poetrylounge #writersworkshop #writingquotes #writersworld #poetrycommunityinstagram #mywordings #mypoetryworld  #writersofig #writingtime #writingonthewall #my_writeup

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification