Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best truthandlies Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best truthandlies Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about truth love and a little malice pdf, truth love and a little malice summary, quotes on love life and trust in hindi, situations to give in truth and dare, truth love and clean cutlery,

• 8 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Dr. Aastha Jain

Did you try performing arts? #liesyoutell #truthandlies

read more
I don't call myself 
artsy or creative. 

Cause it's nothing 
when I compare it
 with your lies.  Did you try performing arts? 

#liesyoutell #truthandlies

Xee Sheikh

You might have made my nights Restless with the pain of those lies...
But Truth washed the impressions the sight was searching in disguise!
We could make our lied Creatures fall Alas! We are the True Matter!

#yqbaba #yqquotes #xee #truthandlies #yqenglish #yqtales #yqthoughts #yqdiary

Devansh Desai

I knew.
Believe me, I really did. 
I just didn't have it 
in me to confront.  #confront #knowledge #truth #lies #truthandlies #yqlifequotes #yqmusings #yqbaba

Untalkative_One

Truth and lie,
Are not black and white,
Because the world is full of color
And sly.  Do you agree?

#blackandwhite #truthandlies #yqbaba #yqqoutes #yourquote

Prita

You asked me the reason to love you, But i am sorry, I have absolute no answers.... But dont be upset , sit close , hold my hand and listen to what i have to say.... I can not sum up the reasons for which i fell in love with you, I can not calculate the days from the time we met, I can not list down the goodness i have found in you, I can not tell if i have some opposing opinions about you, #story #Universe #Imagination #Belief #Fairytale #diary #fiction #truthandlies

read more
Reason to love you? You asked me the reason to love you, 
But i am sorry, 
I have absolute no answers.... But dont be upset , sit close , hold my hand and listen to what i have to say....

I can not sum up the reasons for which i fell in love with you,
I can not calculate the days from the time we met,
I can not list down the goodness i have found in you,
I can not tell if i have some opposing opinions about you,

Prita

Mujhse puchte hain Hamesha log.... yeh dard ki baatein Kyun Kiya karti Ho??? But kya karun... meri aur dard ki Dosti bahut gehri ho chuki hai... Woh Mujhe pareshan kiya Karta hai aur main uske saamne ro Diya Karti hun... Phir Shayad usko mujhpe Taras aa Jaya Karta hai ... Issliye toh Woh mujhe pyaar se samjahte hain... Pareshan Karne ke piche wajah batata hai.. Kehta hai..... Meri pareshaniyan tumhe ache logon ke bich rakhti hai.. Kyunki ache Waqt me Sabhi saath dete hain par bure W #Beautiful #myfeelings #truthandlies #questiontolife #painandlove #answertolife #irony_of_life

read more
Zakhm Phir Iss Dil Pe Laga Hai....

Khamoshi Se Hi Sahi.....
Aaj Phir Yeh Dil Roya Hai, 
Zindgi Jo Bass Guzar Rahi Thi....
Aaj Phir Tham Si Gayi Hai, 
Gunah Jo Humne Ki Bhi Nahi.....
Janab Hume Uss Galti Ki Saza Bhi Hume De Gaya Hai !
     Mujhse puchte hain  Hamesha log....  yeh dard ki baatein Kyun Kiya karti Ho??? But kya karun...  meri aur dard ki Dosti bahut gehri ho chuki hai...  

Woh Mujhe pareshan kiya Karta hai aur main uske saamne ro Diya Karti hun...  Phir Shayad usko mujhpe Taras aa Jaya Karta hai ... Issliye toh Woh mujhe pyaar se samjahte hain...  Pareshan Karne ke piche wajah batata hai.. 

Kehta hai.....  
Meri pareshaniyan tumhe ache logon ke bich rakhti hai..  Kyunki ache Waqt me Sabhi saath dete hain par bure W

Dr.Govind Hersal

जब सच बेपर्दा होता है तो कई रिश्ते बेनक़ाब हो जाते है 
झूठ के दौर में तो पत्थर भी हीरे से नायाब नजर आते है 
काफी क़समों रस्मों के बाद भी इश्क़ अधूरे रह जाते है
काफी नज़दीकियों के बाद भी लोग पराये हो जाते है ।

#yqbaba#yqdidi#truthandlies#vlosefriend#जिंदगी

Aamir Qais AnZar

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATlove_blank • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts #झूठकीपकड़ #सच्चाईकाआईना #सच्चाईकीडगर #Liars #truthandlies #truthofsociety #क्योंकि #verity

read more
झूठा कभी नहीं कहता कि वह झूठा है क्योंकि
सच्चाई यह है कि वह सच नहीं कह सकता।

A liar never says that he is a liar because
the verity is, he cannot tell the truth. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATlove_blank
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 
Collab with your soulful words.✨ 
• Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts 
• Please maintain the aesthetics. 
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts     
#झूठकीपकड़ #सच्चाईकाआईना #सच्चाईकीडगर #Liars #TruthAndLies #truthofsociety #क्योंकि #Verity

Aamir Qais AnZar

Half of the world is running on this truth that a lie can be told to keep someone's heart. #truthandlies OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #GoodBadHabits #झूठबेपर्दा • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts दिल को मत अनसुना करो, जो कहता वो, सुना करो। #दुनियां #आधी #दुनियाँ #सचकीक़ीमत #RunningThoughts

read more
आधी दुनिया इसी सच पर चल रही है के किसी
का दिल रखने के लिये झूठ बोला जा सकता है। Half of the world is running on this truth that a lie can be told to keep someone's heart. #TruthAndLies
OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #GoodBadHabits #झूठबेपर्दा
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 
Collab with your soulful words.✨ 
• Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts 
दिल को मत अनसुना करो, जो कहता वो, सुना करो।

Aamir Qais AnZar

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATthoughtsonpaperpic • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Share your random thoughts.✨ • Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Veracity #disclose #EnlightenAQUA #truthbetold #truthhurts #truthandlies #certaIn #truthofsociety Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
Sometimes the disclosure of truth requires hold-back for certain period. Revealing the veracity at times is less important than the 
point of occurrence. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATthoughtsonpaperpic 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
Share your random thoughts.✨ 
• Must use hashtag:  aestheticthoughts 
#Veracity #Disclose #EnlightenAQUA #TruthBeTold #truthHurts #TruthAndLies #Certain #truthofsociety
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification