Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worthy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worthy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nothing worthy to mention, worthy of respect and esteem, i am still worthy, flawed and still worthy meaning, worthy of great respect crossword clue,

• 67 Followers
  • 102 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kavita Pal

mute video

Puja Shaw

#nojotoenglish #unwaveringly #dearly #Friend life love #alone #Motivated #TiTLi #worthy CA Puja(Jasmine )Jaiswal #Poetry

read more
When you have someone to recall,dearly,
They 24*7 stay in your Heart & Mind,Unwaveringly,

In their absence, even sitting Idler,
You never feel alone and empty,

Their presence in your life,fill Your heart as such 
You 24*7 feel motivated,loving and worthy..!!

©Puja Shaw #nojotoenglish #unwaveringly #dearly #friend #life #love #alone #motivated #TiTLi #worthy

CA Puja(Jasmine )Jaiswal

Puja Shaw

The word "Love" and "Peace"
Dress-up themselves differently 
When they find someone 
Worthy to unstrip the soul...!!

©Puja Shaw #nojotoenglish #4liner #love #peace #worthy #soul #unstrip #life #YouNme

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Mumtaz_sk

Know your worth.

©Mumtaz_sk #Tea #thoughts #Worth #worthy #worthless #Life #people #Nojoto #Human

Mayur Wadibhasme

Everytime when I see her smile, her beautiful eyes, her cloud-touching confidence and her grounded innocence... 
I feel so timid, which encourages me to shoot for my self improvement just to make myself worthy of her... 
To make a perfect match... 
And I like it... #match
#YQbaba 
#worthy

Swapnil Moon

The sound of writing may be 
just the friction for you,
but believe me it really gives 
pleasant melody if you have 
written something good. #yqbaba #yqquotes #fillintheblank #soundofwriting #somethingdifferent #worthy #writing ✒️📄✍️

Mohd_Salman

https://amzn.to/3mU9QHK#OnePlus115G #OnePlus #Trending #oneplus11 #One #entertainment #worthy #trend #ReachingTop

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification