Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stanza Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stanza Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3 stanza poem about love, 4 stanza poem about love, poem about love 4 stanza, 2 stanza poem about love, stanza meaning in hindi,

• 10 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Springblossoms

Poetry is beautiful. Each new stanza adds and connects the previous stanza with more elegance and meaning. A gap in between the stanzas is a loss for words, not occupying that space. But it's necessary for exhibiting a long journey. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #7wordloss poetry #stanza #Meaning life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Another stanza of poetry beautifying the previous. Poetry is beautiful. Each new stanza adds and connects the previous stanza with more elegance and meaning. A gap in between the stanzas is a loss for words, not occupying that space. But it's necessary for exhibiting a long journey.

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #7wordloss #poetry #stanza #meaning #life #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Cerebral Derange

"QUATRAIN" WITH "IAMBIC METER"

Igniting candle,hell is too dark dim
And thinking bring some light but can't with doom
It taste like chaos,scared like child.bemoan
I cleared,my breathe my light and life was gone #yqbaba#yqdidi#yqkavi#iambicpentameter#quatrain#breathe#stanza#love

Cerebral Derange

Behind every pungent poetry
there is a few litres of exuding drops
They read only STANZAS in poetry
but not drops of tears behind that STANZAS #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#poetry#stanza

Cerebral Derange

"QUATRAIN" WITH "IAMBIC METER"

Igniting candle,hell is too dark dim
And thinking bring some light but can't with doom
It taste like chaos,scared like child.bemoan
I cleared,my breathe my light and life was gone #yqbaba#yqdidi#yqkavi#iambicpentameter#quatrain#breathe#stanza#love

Cerebral Derange

Behind every pungent poetry
there is a few litres of exuding drops
They read only STANZAS in poetry
but not drops of tears behind that STANZAS #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#poetry#stanza

Upare Shyam

you'r maker of  your luck..
 #maker #luck #timechanges #yqchallenge #stanza #ownwords #yqtai

Poet Maddy

यारों की महफ़िल सजी थी, उनको भुलाने के लिए...... #friends#Forget#stupid#stanza#Mention........ #poem

read more
यारों की महफ़िल सजी थी,
उनको भुलाने के लिए......
कमबख्तों ने वही शेर पढ़वाए,
जिसमें उनका ज़िक्र था....... यारों की महफ़िल सजी थी,
उनको भुलाने के लिए......
#Friends#Forget#Stupid#Stanza#Mention........

Ajia Metrist

I love to love you manymore ❤ I think it will bliss me more ❤ I go through the up sky I found the pieces heart of your I could deny you locking up! But I Was sure they are for me! #Poetry #Love #English #words #stanza

read more
I love to love you manymore ❤
I think it will bliss me more ❤ I love to love you manymore ❤
I think it will bliss me more ❤

I go through the up sky 
I found the pieces heart of your 

I could deny you locking up!
But I Was sure they are for me!

Ajia Metrist

tumhe jab kabhi Meri yad aye mujhe dil hi dil main chupa lena! meri mohbt Tum pe qarz hai Mujhe do lamho ka na udhar Dena! tumhe jab kabhi Ehsaas ho mere hijr main Ansu baha Dena! #Poetry #urdu #stanza #Pakistani #radeef #ajiaqamarali #ajiametrist #qafia

read more
تمہیں جب کبھی میری یاد آئے
 مجھے دل ہی دل میں چھپا لینا tumhe jab kabhi Meri yad aye
 mujhe dil hi dil main chupa lena!

meri mohbt Tum pe qarz hai
Mujhe do lamho ka na udhar Dena! 

tumhe jab kabhi Ehsaas ho
mere hijr main Ansu baha Dena!

Vicky Mishra

loader
Home
Explore