Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FORWOMEN Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FORWOMEN Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about for love shayari in hindi, forward love romantic shayari and jokes, love sms in hindi for girlfriend forward, status for hindi love, love quotes for her,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Shweta Gupta

Hatsoff To all the unsaid deprioritisations. She deserve respect. One who keeps herself always secondary in order to give you the first place, deserve a loud applause instead of taking her as for granted. #FORWOMEN #Priorities #RESPECT #She #forgranted #yqbaba #quoteliners

read more
She said, "I am ready to deprioritise myself in order to make you priority but I expect you to respect that de-prioritisation." Hatsoff To all the unsaid deprioritisations. She deserve respect. One who keeps herself always secondary in order to give you the first place, deserve a loud applause instead of taking her as for granted.
#forwomen #priorities #respect #she #forgranted #yqbaba #quoteliners

I always wondered that whether it's all my pieces that reassemble and make me look what I stand today or for the outside world, I need to look all well and good but inside everything is breaking apart. And this thought always wanted an answer by me only. Sitting on the terrace of our bungalow, having ginger tea prepared by me, soothing music playing at the background by nature itself and having numerous questions residing deep down in heart. It was evening time so birds were chirping and seekin #womenempowerment #womenpower #FORWOMEN #kratisha #somechanges #somerealization #forchange

read more
Broken But Beautiful
 Or
Beautiful But Broken!
{ In Caption } I always wondered that whether it's all my pieces that reassemble and make me look what I stand today or for the outside world, I need to look all well and good but inside everything is breaking apart. And this thought always wanted an answer by me only. 
Sitting on the terrace of our bungalow, having ginger tea prepared by me, soothing music playing at the background by nature itself and having numerous questions residing deep down in heart. It was evening time so birds were chirping and seekin

Beauty And Woman My mother says "Women need to be brave, courageous and look beautiful hiding whatever they are going through." And I always wondered why is it so as I have always been a rebel especially when it comes to women. Just when I realised that - If I am beautiful or just a normal human being What definition will describe me or what ratings I will get in beauty index or even I am eligible for the word "Beauty" I may look ugly in eyes of someone while some might say her dressing sense i #byheart #FORWOMEN #somefeelings #beautyquotes #kratisha #sometimesbethereforthemtoo #ladyinkling

read more
Beauty And Woman

My mother says "Women need to be brave, courageous and look beautiful hiding whatever they are going through."
And I always wondered why is it so as I have always been a rebel especially when it comes to women. 
 { Full piece in Caption } Beauty And Woman

My mother says "Women need to be brave, courageous and look beautiful hiding whatever they are going through." And I always wondered why is it so as I have always been a rebel especially when it comes to women. Just when I realised that -
If I am beautiful or just a normal human being
What definition will describe me or what ratings I will get in beauty index or even I am eligible for the word "Beauty"
I may look ugly in eyes of someone while some might say her dressing sense i

neelu

तमीज का भी
gender  hota hai
Aur
congratulations 
to us

©neelu #respect #only #FORWOMEN #man #has #no #respect

#Woman

Rahul Kumar Rambo

लड़कीयो से एक बात सिखनी चाहिए "तुम जो कर रहे हो ध्यान उसी पर दो " लड़कीयो को घर से कालेज तक जाने में पता नहीं कितना बुरी बात सुननी पडती बुरे बरतापो का सामना करना परता है लेकिन वे ध्यान केवल अपने काम पर लगते हैं तभी तो आज लड़की बहुत आगे है और उनके साथ गलत व्यवहार करने बाले अभी वही कर रहे हैं #girl #Trees #विचार #forgirls #FORWOMEN #forStudentgirls

read more
लड़कीयो से एक बात सिखनी चाहिए
"तुम जो कर रहे हो ध्यान उसी पर दो "
लड़कीयो को घर से कालेज तक जाने में पता 
नहीं कितना बुरी बात सुननी पडती बुरे बरतापो
का सामना करना परता है लेकिन वे ध्यान केवल 
अपने काम पर लगतीं हैं तभी तो आज लड़की बहुत 
आगे है और उनके साथ गलत व्यवहार करने बाले अभी
वही कर रहे हैं
(लेकिन सारे ऐसा नहीं होते हैं)

©Rahul Kumar Rambo लड़कीयो से एक बात सिखनी चाहिए
"तुम जो कर रहे हो ध्यान उसी पर दो "
लड़कीयो को घर से कालेज तक जाने में पता 
नहीं कितना बुरी बात सुननी पडती बुरे बरतापो
का सामना करना परता है लेकिन वे ध्यान केवल 
अपने काम पर लगते हैं तभी तो आज लड़की बहुत 
आगे है और उनके साथ गलत व्यवहार करने बाले अभी
वही कर रहे हैं

Gunjan Rajput

#myvoice नारी शक्ति #FORWOMEN #girl #Women

read more

Priyanshi..

"स्त्री कभी नहीं हारती, 
उसे हराया जाता है।
'समाज क्या कहेगा'?
 यह कह कर उसे डराया जाता है। " #LookingDeep 
#forwomen 
#heartsays

kamnagupta

About women 
जरूर पड़े 👇
स्त्री पुरुष के पीछे हो तो 
कमजोर नहीं सम्मान करती है
स्त्री पुरुष के आगे हो तो
अहंकार नहीं ढाल बनती हैं 
ओर अगर स्त्री पुरुष के बराबर हो तो 
जिन्दगी बहाल नहीं बहार बनती हैं। #kamnagupta #lifetips #MotivationQuotes #NojotoMotivation#Nojotolifetips
#AboutWomen#forWomen
#foryou#foryoupage

(A unconfident pen)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification