Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best heartsays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best heartsays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, love is beautiful because it is controlled by heart, love words for her from the heart, love poems for her from the heart,

• 40 Followers
  • 67 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Harish Reddy S

"Love is about purity of hearts,
Not about quality of castes". #love #caste #hearts #heartsays #feeling

INK IMPRESSION

“Love never fails, and when it fails in life, then it has not been love!”.. 💔💔💔💔.. 😘😘😘 #heartsays love #yqbaba #yqdidi #heartsbeats #wordsofmyworld

read more
“Love never fails, 
and when it fails
 in life, then it has
 not been love!” “Love never fails, and when it fails in life, then it has not been love!”..
💔💔💔💔..
😘😘😘
#heartsays #love #yqbaba #yqdidi #heartsbeats #wordsofmyworld

princu

"~Aap Aur Aapki Har Baat Mere Liye Khaas Hai...
Yahi Shayad Pyaar Ka Pahla Ehsaas Hai.. ~"¿? 💓

#love 
#lovequotes 
#blindlove 
#loveforever 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#heartsays

Ananya Singh

I want to forget you 
but I'm afraid to loose your memories, 
My throbbing heart stops beating, 
the heart becomes rebel with the mind, 
To keep you always alive 
in the corner of my heart.  #heartsays #unfrogetablelove #wannaforgetyou
#inthecornerofmyheart #yourmemories

Sumeit A

mute video

Connie R

#Midnight #heartsays #yqbaba Sometimes it's really hard to decipher what we really feel about ourselves

read more
Shattered are the dreams...
Fragmented are the memories...
Broken is the heart....
Weeping inside me..... #midnight #heartsays #yqbaba
Sometimes it's really hard to decipher what we really feel about ourselves

Shweta Gupta

It's tough when you let someone go who is special for you but you let them go for there betterment. Actual conversation is..... heart was saying, " to see how can I let you go?" "Do you want to reconsider" Heart was saying ," Yes obviously I am fighting with myself over how can I let you go" #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #lasttime #heartsays #yqspecial #ididntcomehereto #quoteliners

read more
'Just want to see you going for the last time!'

'Do you want to reconsider?'

'No, that's why I said am not here to stop you'

'May be we will never see each other again'

'Yes, that's why I said for the one last time'— % & It's tough when you let someone go who is special for you but you let them go for there betterment. 
Actual conversation is.....
heart was saying, " to see how can I let you go?"

"Do you want to reconsider"

Heart was saying ," Yes obviously I am fighting with myself over how can I let you go"

Devang shukla

धर्म का प्रचार करने वाले तो बहुत हो गए है।
चलो हम इंसानियत का प्रचार करते है।

बहुत बढ़ा लिए मजहब को आगे।
चलो अब इंसानियत पे बात करते है।
 #yqreality #heartsays #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqreality #yqbhaijan #yqlove

Grishma Doshi

जब जवाबो पे दिमाग ने सवाल उठाए
तब तक तो ठीक था,
पर जब सवालों की गुंजाइश पे ही
दिल ने सवाल उठाया
तब लगा कुछ तो ठीक ना था। 🧡📙📙🧡
#questions #answers #confusions #doubts #heartsays #listentoyourheart #hindishayri #grishmashayri

Dearest hesitation, You have been my biggest vulnerability since the time I had gained consciousness. You were there when I entered into school for first time or even new class every year and still have not left me. You were there when teacher asked me something and I knew correct answer but didn't say. You were there beating so fastly in my heart when I met new person or worked in group projects. You were even there when someone asked me what happened and I couldn't reply. You were even there #letters #heartsays #partofme #learninglife #yqpostman #yqletter #kratisha #indispensablefeelings

read more
A letter to the part of me which is indispensable and weirdly beautiful!

/In Caption/ Dearest hesitation,

You have been my biggest vulnerability since the time I had gained consciousness. You were there when I entered into school for first time or even new class every year and still have not left me. You were there when teacher asked me something and I knew correct answer but didn't say. You were there beating so fastly in my heart when I met new person or worked in group projects. 
You were even there when someone asked me what happened and I couldn't reply. You were even there
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification