Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifehell Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifehell Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Ritu Dhangar

The Incomplete Metaphor

Guys please read the FULL poem with patience. It's long form! Please tell me in the comments section about how you like this. I SURVIVE THE DAY I survive the day By burning those HATE letters written and stuck; On the school's washroom walls, #yqbaba #pleasecomment #365days365quotes #lifehell #longformpoetry #isurvivetheday #norhymeandrhythm

read more
I survive the day
By writing!
That's another emotion 
Of mine! I write my heart out!
Those slangs I have to hear,
Are prevented from;
Entering my mind,
By a shield of letters 
And words and punctuations.
By a shield of writing and poetry!
My life, is a disease;
And poetry is the remedy to it.

**FULL PIECE IS IN THE CAPTION!** Guys please read the FULL poem with patience. It's long form! Please tell me in the comments section about how you like this.

I SURVIVE THE DAY

I survive the day
By burning those 
HATE letters written and stuck;
On the school's washroom walls,

sanjana ranjan

पन्ने हवा से उङे क्या दौड़कर समटने लगा...
जिन्दगी पूरी बिखर गई और मै देखता रह गया। #writingresolutions#365days365quotes#yqbaba#yqdidi#lifehell
70/365

Devendradatt yadav

जो तुम्हारी अच्छी बातों पर रुके वो दूनिया है,
और जो तुम्हारी बूरी बातों पर भी रुके वो तुम्हारी दूनिया है। #peoplesmind #lifehell #facts #thoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification