Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best paulocoelho Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best paulocoelho Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about paulo coelho love quotes, robbing peter to pay paul, main tujhe ek bhi pal bhul na pau, peter paul rubens elevation of the cross, the wrath of paul bunyan,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

indefinite_mirage

mute video

KhaultiSyahi

How beautiful it is
to stay silent and be at
peace when someone
expects you to be
enraged.
- paulo coelho

©KhaultiSyahi #silent #Enraged #paulocoelho #paulo_coelho #PauloCoelhoQuotes #khaultisyahi #SILENCEISGOLDEN #think and #ACT

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another #rzdearcharacters Paulo Coelho de Souza is a Brazilian lyricist and novelist, best known for his novel The Alchemist. In 2014, he uploaded his personal papers online to create a virtual Paulo Coelho Foundation. Pen down your emotions, and write a letter to him! ✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #paulocoelho #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzdearpc

read more
One is loved because one is loved. 

No reason is needed for loving. Hello Resties! ❤

We are back with another #rzdearcharacters 

Paulo Coelho de Souza is a Brazilian lyricist and novelist, best known for his novel The Alchemist. In 2014, he uploaded his personal papers online to create a virtual Paulo Coelho Foundation.

Pen down your emotions, and write a letter to him! ✨

Shrillzzz777

#paulocoelho

read more
“I am surprised how difficult for people is to say
"I love you".
They only say the 3 magic words when they are sure they will hear
"I love you too" back.
Cowards are incapable of expressing love;
it is the prerogative of the brave”

-Paulo Coehlo #paulocoelho

Hemalatha G

Dear Santiago,
I first thought you were
Passing your time 
Cruising out there!

But when Coelho
Explained me your 
Story I was gobsmacked!

I wish, next time 
When you get a 
Dream, take me 
With you for the 
Venture! 
#alchemist #paulocoelho #santiago #yqbaba #yqtales #openletter #imagination #venture

Anand Tripathi 'रवि'

#paulocoelho

read more
बदलाव लाना है तो कर्म करें
बड़े-बड़े विचार प्रकट करने
से उद्धार नहीं होने वाला। #paulocoelho

Anand Tripathi 'रवि'

अपने ही दिल से बचकर कहाँ जाओगे?
जहाँ जाओगे, उसे ही पाओगे
वो न रहा साथ तो, तुम ख़ुद
वही 'तुम' ,ना रह पाओगे
सुन लो समय रहते
बीत गया समय तो, सिर्फ़ पछताओगे
अपने ही दिल से बचकर कहाँ जाओगे! #paulocoelho  #internet

Varshini Adurti

Death and Life. They are two relative words. You will not fear something that you know will possibly occur and thus we must be prepared to face Death. _____________________ We often put down risky, challenging, or adventurous opportunities just because we think that one of their consequences might be death. However, this is not the fact. Death often gives you the courage to utilize your next moment in a way that will add life to your days. Live your life to the fullest. ______________________ #Yolo #LifeAndDeath #yourquotebaba #paulocoelho #LiketheFlowingRiver

read more
One must always be prepared to live and face the next moment in Life.
Death embraces everyone and it is a fact that we all are going to die someday.
So live your dreams and spend your moments in such a way so that when you look back at your life during your last days, you thank yourself for leading such a wonderful life...
You must not leave this world as a symbol of voidness... Death and Life. They are two relative words. You will not fear something that you know will possibly occur and thus we must be prepared to face Death.

We often put down risky, challenging, or adventurous opportunities just because we think that one of their consequences might be death. However, this is not the fact. Death often gives you the courage to utilize your next moment in a way that will add life to your days. 
Live your life to the fullest.

Rummaب نedil

“Impossible is just an opinion.” 

“ना-मुमकिन बस एक ख़याल भर है|” -

٫٫نا ممکن بس ایک خیال بھر ہے٫٫                  

~ Paulo Coelho

©Ruman Bedil ☑ #nojotohindiquotes 
#paulocoelho #Bedilshayari 

#Life

JJ scribbles

#paulocoelho all time favourite quote of his.. #nojotophoto

read more