Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Nevercry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Nevercry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Vedika

Never waste your tears for the one
who don't value your tears, because
the one who values, will never let you cry. #eighteenthquote #lessonlearned #nevercry #dontwasteyourtears

Om Banote

We should never cry,
If we know that they were lying. #nevercry 
#yourquote 
#yqbaba 
#inspiration

Crazy Guy Javee 🦋

Your lord can't hurt you like the people does #hurt #lord #Nevercry #testoflife

read more
Don't cry 

Your lord knows you better than people knows 

People hurt you so much 

But your lord doesn't  Your lord can't hurt you like the people does 

#hurt 
#lord 
#nevercry 
#testoflife

Arunava Bal

Everyday your memories come back knocking on my door!I should've been happy,but i felt sad;because they come but you never do!In every touch of life, your absence screamed!
But,one sleepless night,i asked myself why am i sad?In all the memories i had with you,you made me happy;you gave me strength;you made me THE ME that i am today!When i stumbled in the dark, you became my light;you became my reason to live,when no hope was in sight!Most of my heart is made of you,we can never be separated;even by the line between us fate drew!
So,i made a promise to myself,that i will never be sad again,because as long as i live;you will always be alive in ME!Now,i don't need to look at the stars to search for you anymore,whenever i feel the warmth in my heart i feel you!
I know life can never be what it used to be anymore!But it's upto us to hold onto the JOURNEY or to the END!
It's never easy,but when i think how sad you would be to see me down,it gives me the strength to stand up again! Alive in Me!
#life #loveneverdies #memories #alwayswithme #yqbaba #diary #nevercry #motivation

abadplayer

#Nevercry..babe online shopping PJ Music poonam dwivedi rajat Adil kayamkhani

read more
kafi arsa ho aya...

mai chain se soya nahi hu....

pr..kasam khuda ki...

thuje yaad krke mai kabhi roya nahi hu... #nevercry..babe online shopping PJ Music poonam dwivedi rajat Adil kayamkhani

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification