Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best no_regrets Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best no_regrets Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life is too short quotes to wake up with regrets, quotes on mistakes and regrets, life goals no regrets, life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, biggest regrets in life quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

I had committed a lot of mistakes till now... But now i have no regrets for it because whatever i am today it's because of all i did yesterday whether it's something good , bad or the mistakes i committed! So Dear life, I'll accept all your challenges because all that I have gone through has made me very strong! I am ready to go through all the struggle and it is because of the mistakes i made! #no_regrets #YourQuoteAndMine #25days25letters #dearmistake21

read more
I know i never loved you...
I always cursed you...
You made me cry...
You hurt me ...
But 
Thanks for all this...I still would never love you....
but you have tought me such great things that i learned from no where else.. 
I m sorry for i always imprecated you but your contribution in my life will always be appreciable...
My heart will never forget the lessons you gave!

Yours,
Someone who becomes your slave at every step! I had committed a lot of mistakes till now...
But now i have no regrets for it because whatever i am today it's because of all i did yesterday whether it's something good , bad or the mistakes i committed!
So
Dear life,
I'll accept all your challenges because all that I have gone through has made me very strong!
I am ready to go through all the struggle and it is because of the mistakes i made!
#no_regrets

paras Dlonelystar

two times a day
i get blown away
with two different feelings
merged yet castaway
when the sun rises and set
gives the  moment to celebrate
the sky of my heart gets filled
with every colour of the life and death
with life i don't carry regrets ,coz i got 
mesmerizing sunrise and the gloomy sunset #beauty_of_nature #paras #blown_away #no_regrets #life

Noori-hidayetein (Heena)

वोह मेरी ज़िन्दगी का हिस्सा था..
सही या ग़लत इसमें नहीं कोई किस्सा था.. #हिस्सा #किस्सा #ज़िन्दगी  #past #no_regrets

NiDhi VyAs

Ab koi shikayat nhi! #innocentHer #no_regrets #poem

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification