Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstsong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstsong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about first love shayari for girlfriend in hindi, i gave you my first love, first love shayari for girlfriend in english, the first step toward better time management is to, the first step toward greatness is to be honest,

• 29 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Slumdog Entertainment

Naseeb Se I First Song Of Satya Prem Ki Katha Released I #kiaraadvani #kartikaaryan #upcomingmovie song #Update #naseebse #firstsong nojoto #films

read more

Atishay jain

Christmas is the time when we sing Christmas carols. Time for you to reflect on the #firstsong you learnt to sing. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ham honge kamyaab eak din ! Christmas is the time when we sing Christmas carols. Time for you to reflect on the #firstsong you learnt to sing. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

साहस

#SongOfTheDay #1stsong #firstsong #poetrybaaz #lovesong #Music #lovemusic #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with लापरवाह

read more
दिल चीज क्या है?
आप अपने जान लीजिए #songoftheday 
#1stsong 
#firstsong 
#poetrybaaz
#lovesong 
#music
#lovemusic   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with लापरवाह

Madhav Jha

(if there were audio quotes then i would have really sung it as well): its a ghazal liricised by tabish dehlvi's pen writing
my sorry to him goes as i dare to add my lines in it
बेक़रारी सी बेक़रारी है,दिन भी भारी था रात भारी है। तोड़ो दिल मेरा शौक से तोड़ो, चीज़ मेरी नहीं तुम्हारी है। ज़िन्दगी की बिसात पर अक्सर, जीती बाज़ी भी हमने हारी है। आंख से छुप के दिल में बैठे हो, हाय कैसी ये पर्दादारी है। बेक़रारी सी बेक़रारी है, दिन भी भारी था रात भारी है।
खो कर हूँ ख़ाक अब मिट्टी मेरी कहानी है(my added lines)
ख़ाहिश तुझे मिलूं फिर लूटी मेरी यारी है
माधव अब बयान है खून में
इंतज़ार-ए-तस्सवुर मेरी सज़ाई है।
बेक़रारी सी बेकरारी है।
दिन भी भारी था रात भारी है। #firstsong #musiclover  #musicislife

Suman Rakesh Shah

Christmas is the time when we sing Christmas carols. Time for you to reflect on the #firstsong you learnt to sing. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
दूसरों का दुखड़ा , 
दूर करने वाले 
तेरे दुख दूर करेंगे राम , 
किये जा तू जग में 
भलाई का काम 
तेरे दुख दूर करेंगे राम, Christmas is the time when we sing Christmas carols. Time for you to reflect on the #firstsong you learnt to sing. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahed Sadia

read more
A little bit funny, but still it reminded of people and lovely days.. Christmas is the time when we sing Christmas carols. Time for you to reflect on the #firstsong you learnt to sing. #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine

Santhi G Achari

Sanjana kumari

Angelic Girl

Sarthak dev

ये जिंदगी तुम्हारी है 
जैसे चाहे तुम जिया करो
प्यार हो बहार हो जिन्दगी त्योहार हो 
मुस्कुराते गुनगुनाते रास्तों में तुम चला करो
जो कभी यूँ डर लगे तन्हा ये सफ़र लगे
न कोई पास हो जिससे बातें खास हो
तो गुफ़्तुगू खुद से तुम किया करो