Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best PVSindhu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best PVSindhu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you sindhu, dubkiya sindhu me, sindhu sports games she is associated with, mana agam agadh sindhu hai, pv sindhu information in hindi,

• 31 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab and write a letter to the most recent world badminton champion #PVSindhu #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Every time you scale new heights you are taking us with you,
The view from the top is simply breath taking,
A place we wish to hold on to as long as it is possible...
Thankyou for showing us a beautiful destination. #Collab and write a letter to the most recent world badminton champion #pvsindhu  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

#Collab and write a letter to the most recent world badminton champion #PVSindhu #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸🌸✌️✌️✌️

read more
🌸Maiden world championship title 🌸
🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳
  World no. 1 pv sindhu 🌸✌️

First of all a very big congratulations ✌️
Wow! You have entered the pantheon of world's reigning deities of badminton. 
It is result of your consistent efforts, Reverence for your game. 
At world badminton championship u were rocking.... Miraculous rallies and smashes against Japanese player Nozomi okuhara. 
Your focused approach, hardwork ultimately has made world no. 1.
Congratulations from my bottom of heart again. 
May you achieve all your dreams🌸🌸✌️

#Collab and write a letter to the most recent world badminton champion #pvsindhu  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸🌸✌️✌️✌️

Mathi R V

People roaring your name with your country's name;
Your photo as whatsapp status by number of people eventhough they don't have your number;
Is there anything greater than making our country proud? #india #tokyoolympics #neerajchopra #pvsindhu #bajrangpunia #mathirv
#mirabai #lovlinaborgohain

Nikunj Sadani

#Collab and write a letter to the most recent world badminton champion #PVSindhu #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You have made us proud and showed us that how a girl with her determination can snatch whatever she deserves from the world....
You are a champ and we are proud that we are fan of a champion like you. #Collab and write a letter to the most recent world badminton champion #pvsindhu  #YourQuoteAndMine

S

#PVSindhu #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Once WE were told by one of our teachers, when WE were in class 8,
That when YOU will know the journey of SUCCESS of THAT person you'll not cheer, or praise for;
YOU WILL CRY,
YOU WILL CRY for HIS/HER JOURNEY—
The PROCESS through which HE/SHE has made IT TODAY.
      I don't know it all about you BUT
      TODAY almost after 10years later,
      I realised what HE MEANT.
SALUTE YOU, FOR YOUR JOURNEY TILL DATE.
CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR SUCCESS.
WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK FOR YOUR LIFE AHEAD. #pvsindhu  #YourQuoteAndMine

Leveen bose

நாம் 'சிந்து'ம் 
வியர்வை  என்றைக்கும் வீண் போகாது!
#சிந்து🥉 #pvsindhu #olympics

sanjana ranjan

read more
We are proud of you....
Good luck for coming successful life. #Collab and write a letter to the most recent world badminton champion #pvsindhu  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
Hearty felicitation on your success, you r made india
Proud by your winning Olympic gold medal.
Congratulations, for your well practice. U r true inspiration
For young girls.
Thanks a lot, u r the first Indian women got championship.
My letter full of love and best
Wishes to u, God help u on your way.
     Your great fan.  #Collab and write a letter to the most recent world badminton champion #pvsindhu  #YourQuoteAndMine

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

#Collab and write a letter to the most recent world badminton champion #PVSindhu #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba.. P. V sindhu inspiring lady with power. She gives her best every time. She keeps rocking on the coat. So glad to write a quote about her

read more
You are the inspiring lady  . 
You are born to increase  INDIA 🇮🇳 pride and made us to feel proud 👍. You are born to  make  perfect shots. 
Badminton player.  #Collab and write a letter to the most recent world badminton champion #pvsindhu  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba.. P. V sindhu inspiring lady with power. She gives her best every time. She keeps rocking on the coat. So glad to write a quote about her

vishnu prabhakar singh

महान खिलाड़ी,दमदार,जुनूनी,एक मात्र आश......💜 #Collab and write a letter to the most recent world badminton champion #PVSindhu #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqbaba love #PVSindhu #विप्रणु

read more
I am a fan of Sindhu. Her matches are very unique. Climax keeps going. Even at the time of leisure, there is a passion. I started to feel that the unconscious mind is also the champion. महान खिलाड़ी,दमदार,जुनूनी,एक मात्र आश......💜
#Collab and write a letter to the most recent world badminton champion #pvsindhu  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqbaba #love #pvsindhu #विप्रणु
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification