Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best holdon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best holdon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me trying to hold myself together, you really got a hold on me, tonight i might fall in love depending on how you hold me, dan bălan hold on love, hold on i still want you,

• 93 Followers
  • 148 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vireka Kemraj

mute video

Vibha Saroj

Did you lose a person or a thing? Write to them. #Lostyou #patience #Courage #holdon #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my patience.
I hold on too tight,
I give my heart and soul to not let it go
but then one moment just from nowhere 
I get courage to let go
And I lose my grip. Did you lose a person or a thing? Write to them. 
#LostYou #patience #courage #holdon
#Collab Challenge   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Swati...

Holding is easy Leaving is hard How beautiful holding is! love #holdon #Leave #lovequote #Value #ValueOfTime #valueofpeople

read more
You can't realise the value of a Holding until you Leaved the one Holding is easy
Leaving is hard
How beautiful holding is!
#love #holdon #leave #lovequote #value #valueoftime #valueofpeople

Uma Sarvade

Holding is easy Leaving is hard How beautiful holding is! love #holdon #Leave #lovequote #Value #ValueOfTime #valueofpeople

read more
You can't realise the value of a Holding until you Leaved the one Holding is easy
Leaving is hard
How beautiful holding is!
#love #holdon #leave #lovequote #value #valueoftime #valueofpeople

Swapnil Moon

Maybe there is something you are doing and you may not be getting immediate results. Time, people and your work would be demanding patience from your end. Tell yourself or someone who needs it why they should hold on for a bit longer. Use #holdon P.S. 2 days to go for Language Festival 2018. If you haven’t bought your tickets. Link is in the bio. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
good things takes time. 
Maybe there is something you are doing and you may not be getting immediate results. 

Time, people and your work would be demanding patience from your end. Tell yourself or someone who needs it why they should hold on for a bit longer. Use #HoldOn

P.S. 2 days to go for Language Festival 2018. If you haven’t bought your tickets. Link is in the bio. 

#Collab Challenge   #YourQuoteAndMine

deepali sethi mehndiratta

I look for ways to hold on
While you look for ways to leave.... #holdon #leave #leaving #lovehurts #lovepain #yqbaba #yopowrimo #yourquote

Atishay jain

I know I irritate sometime
I know I don't give you time
But want you to hold on
For your darkness, be sun
Hold you near, feel your breath
Warm air due to our body heat ! #holdon #napowrimo

MSJ Quotes

Never quit.. 
You never know when you will have the same intensity next time. #quit #intensity #nevergiveup #future #holdon #msj #msjquotes #inspiration

MSJ Quotes

The only thing that can resist you from leaving someone behind is by thinking 
how it feels to be left behind. #holdon #move #leave #life #situation #msj #msjquotes #separation

MSJ Quotes

Can you remember the guy who gave up..?
No?

Nobody else remembers too..! #success #failure #fightback #dontgiveup #holdon #courage #msj #msjquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification