Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best emotionsuntold Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best emotionsuntold Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is the strongest emotion, emotions quotes for love, emotions of love, how to hide emotions in your face, love emotions quotes in hindi,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

princy sharma

I will hide and you will seek or you will hide and i will seek.  Lets play this game until we meet..

I will come and you will go  or you will come and i will go.. lets endup everything in one go..

I will be your and you will be mine..or you will be mine and i will be your.. lets love like sugar and sour
  #lifequotes #vibesofmylife  #emotionsuntold #beautyofdreams #dreamsmadeupof

Bizz_are_ Soul

This fun prompt was given in yesterday's Game of Prompts by Yogesh Gupta and I'm delighted to broadcast it to everyone. #Collab and share what would be the #lastlineofautobiography. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #emotionsuntold

read more
And then she gave up
all her efforts to exlore the true denotation of emotions... This fun prompt was given in yesterday's Game of Prompts by Yogesh Gupta and I'm delighted to broadcast it to everyone.

#Collab and share what would be the #lastlineofautobiography.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#emotionsuntold

Deepender Singh

Life is full of Emotions, 
And the Person who survives all of them, 
And Becomes Emotionless, 
Wins the Life....  #dee #emotionsuntold  #survive  #changeswithtime  #fakeemotions

The Cold Summers

Don't demand for my emotions,
if you couldn't handle my emptiness,
Trust me. Its not possible atall ! Crack it to view whats next !?!

#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #17wordstory #yqwriters #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity #emotionsuntold #emptiness

The Cold Summers

Don't demand for my emotions,
if you couldn't handle my emptiness,
Trust me. Its not possible atall ! Crack it to view whats next !?!

#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #17wordstory #yqwriters #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity #emotionsuntold #emptiness

Rohit Bhowmick

Bad habits...

Emotions are the only thing which allows the heart to walk on a lonely road because they are bad habits. So we should leave the bad habits and change ourselves according to other people...   YourQuote Dada YourQuote Writers Club  #yourquotebaba #yourquotewriters  #emotions_of_heart_ #emotionalquotes #emotionsuntold #emotionalquotes #emotionalquote

Manisha Sinha

Jeena har kisiko h kbhi kisiko ko baaton ki maut marna Nahi YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi #lifequotes #emotionsuntold #liveit

read more
Kisike khwabo ko juthlana Nahi
Unke honslon ko kam samjhna Nahi
Manzilein na mile to nakarna Nahi
Nazron se khudki girana nahi
Vo karte he koshish kayi
Apni kadwi baaton se unhe haraana nahi Jeena har kisiko h kbhi kisiko ko baaton ki maut marna Nahi YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi #lifequotes #emotionsuntold #liveit

Kartik Prajapat

Does this happen to everyone,
Or am I the only one ,
vulnerable to emotions ?
 #kae #emotionsuntold #emotions_to_words #eerie_feeling #eerie_vulnerability

முத்து கவிகள்

கனத்த இதயம் #confusedsoul #HeartBreak #emotionsuntold #lovequote

read more
கனத்துடன் !!

கண்முன்னே தோன்றிடும்
கவித்துவங்கள் புறியலியே
கண்ணாடித் துகள்களாய்
கருநிறத்தில் மறைகிறதே

காற்றாடும் பூஞ்செடிகளும்
கானகமாய் லயித்தாலும்
காங்கிசைகள் முழுவதுமாய்
காணாமல் உதிர்கிறதே

எழுத்துக்கள் ஒன்றிணைய
எம்மனம் நினைக்களியோ
எழுந்தாலும் கற்பனைகள்
எங்கெங்கோ தாவிடுதே

ஏதேதோ எண்ணங்களில்
ஏமாற்றம் கூடிட்டதாய்
ஏகாந்தம் என்றேதான்
ஏடுகளும் ஒதுங்கிடுதே

குழப்ப நிலை கனத்த இதயம் 

#confusedsoul #heartbreak #emotionsuntold #lovequote

Bhavik Jain

A thought from the mind of a prostitute. Insaan hamare saamne kapdo se nahi apne mann bhi nanga ho jaata hai Apne aap pe kabu na rahe, is tarah pagal ho jaata hai, Dilruba hone ke bawajud wo yaha chale aate hai Apni saaye ki duniya ko hamare saamne khol jaate hai #Khuda #khayal #dilkeehsaas #विचार #prostitution #emotionsuntold

read more
Maine andhere mein
Logo ka kaala sach dekha hai

Shayad khuda se main kam nahi

Maine logo ko mere saamne
Bebas dekha hai A thought from the mind of a prostitute.

Insaan hamare saamne kapdo se nahi apne mann bhi nanga ho jaata hai
Apne aap pe kabu na rahe, is tarah pagal ho jaata hai, 

Dilruba hone ke bawajud wo yaha chale aate hai
Apni saaye ki duniya ko hamare saamne khol jaate hai
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification