Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loosingsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loosingsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about looking forward to working with you, looking forward to hear from you, looking forward to meeting you, dil mein chhupa loonga, looking forward meaning in hindi,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Atishay jain

I Know you will remember
The time spend with fun
But I will not be there
And many stuffs remaining unshare
But you will remain inside
That feeling I can't hide! #loosingsomeone #love #yqbaba #yqchallenge

Anmol Singh

Breakups, Parting with relationships,
Losing people you love definitely hurts.
But, after a while you realize that very pain was for good.
You realize it's all what you needed, but not wanted,
to find yourself and build yourself, as now, instead of them you will be using all your energies to reconstruct yourself.

Sometimes, you even realize what you were trying to hold on so bad to, was a damage to you. Like a string, that if you hold on for long cuts you hand till they bleed or a necklace around you neck, that if gets too tight becomes a noose, and if you don't get rid of it , there are huge chances of it suffocating you to death. 

Just like that, some relations under the mask of love, works consciously or unconsciously to kill the real you.
Do your self a favour,
Cut them out. 
And start living for yourself. #yqbaba #yqquotes #breakup #separation #buildyourself #character #strength #loosingsomeone

Anmol Singh

Breakups, Parting with relationships,
Losing people you love definitely hurts.
But, after a while you realize that very pain was for good.
You realize it's all what you needed, but not wanted,
to find yourself and build yourself, as now, instead of them you will be using all your energies to reconstruct yourself.

Sometimes, you even realize what you were trying to hold on so bad to, was a damage to you. Like a string, that if you hold on for long cuts you hand till they bleed or a necklace around you neck, that if gets too tight becomes a noose, and if you don't get rid of it , there are huge chances of it suffocating you to death. 

Just like that, some relations under the mask of love, works consciously or unconsciously to kill the real you.
Do your self a favour,
Cut them out. 
And start living for yourself. #yqbaba #yqquotes #breakup #separation #buildyourself #character #strength #loosingsomeone

Darshan Blon

#loosingsomeone is never easy. It leaves #scars that can never #heal completely. #yqbaba #wordoftheday #yqspecial #whensomeoneleaves #peoplechange

read more
They said :
"We were Perfect"
"Made for Eachother".
We believed them,
We thought we were:
Two "Star Crossed Lover",
Hand in Hand you and me-
We were always Together.

Never did I imagine-
                   Our lives would still go on
                   Even when it's all over,
                   Never did I think-
                   We would still find happiness
                   Without one another.  #loosingsomeone is never easy. It leaves #scars that can never #heal completely.
#yqbaba #wordoftheday #yqspecial #whensomeoneleaves #peoplechange

Shivi Rajput

It's really too tough to perceive the pain that one can have after losing someone who meant world for them. #loosingsomeone #aaradhyasthoughts #pain #poem #pandemic #yqbaba #yqrz

Shweta Gupta

He used to sit their is the thought you catch everytime. #quoteliners #loosingsomeone #missingyou #missingsomeone #yqbaba #emptysofa #presence

read more
The empty place on the sofa sometimes mark the presence of you! He used to sit their is the thought you catch everytime.
#quoteliners #loosingsomeone #missingyou #missingsomeone #yqbaba #emptysofa #presence

Shweta Gupta

I don't know what is the hardest part of losing someone.

Is it that you can't get them back or 
you are too attached to them via your memories that you feel helpless that you can't get them back. #missingyou #missingsomeone #memories #loss #quoteliners #loosingsomeone

Saritha kothuri

I created my world  with you.
But I am alone in that world 
Without you ..
Does it belongs to me ???

#loosingsomeone #yqbaba #yourquote

Sanaie Mehvish🌟

When someone really ADORES you,
 they will be AFRAID to LOSE you.

OR

When someone really ADORES you,
 they wouldn't put THEMSELVES in a SITUATION to LOSE you. #afraidoflove #loosingsomeone #adorablelove

Ankita Kumari ❤️

Love and Loss  i was trying  my best not to 
loose you my love
😢❤️ #Love #loose #onesidedlove #heartbreak  #loosingsomeone from  #life #alone #emptywithoutyou #lonelinesss #moodoswing
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification