Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best medium Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best medium Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the severity of quenching medium is more for, needs language as a medium of expression, mai english medium padi hui, ponytails for medium hair, main english medium padi hui,

• 26 Followers
  • 184 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rinku Mogare

aur BN gaye unke Liye sadhan paise kamane ka, pet bharne ka, khat pahuchane ka #oddone #pigeon #rinkumogarewrites #mogarekealfaz #ktunsalv #nametry #Birds #medium #Life

read more
mute video

Sourajita D

Strange, how can I not own my words! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Strange #word #medium #express #yqbaba #quotereview

read more
sometimes i wonder if the pen is the medium of my thoughts or am I the medium to get expressed!  Strange, how can I not own my words! 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #strange #word #medium #express #yqbaba #quotereview

Diwa

#Music #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #voice #love_you_s #medium 😍😍😍 Your voice my favorite music :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shreya Khushi Thanks for the invite. I hope this makes you smile. 💖💕

read more
Your voice--
My rhythm. My blues.

The wondrous way,
It lilts and tingles--
With exalting love, for me.
The seductive quality,
It embodies--
Tempting me, to take heed.

Your words--
The way you, perfectly,
Match my poetry;
With parallel connotations
And heartfelt meanings.

In truth,
It isn't, solely, your voice.
Because, it's you.
Only. Always. You. #music #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #voice #love_you_s
#medium 
😍😍😍 Your voice my favorite music :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Shreya Khushi
Thanks for the invite.
I hope this makes you smile.
💖💕

Monica

Writing is a medium through which I have courage on the words. 

Writing is a medium through which I hear myself more than ever.

Writing is a medium through which I write cliches and normalize it.  #writing #medium #yqbaba

Sandeep Suddarsi

When you understand
 transportation and communication are just mediums, life is simple. #transportation #medium #communication #yqbaba #ssdp #life #simple

Sandeep Suddarsi

When you understand
 transportation and communication are just mediums, life is simple. #transportation #medium #communication #yqbaba #ssdp #life #simple

donald trump

#Armo #medium

read more
Armo Medium's there, Connection at any distance is possible only if you've emotion in Entanglement #armo #medium

Sir AMIT Chaudhary

mute video

Sir AMIT Chaudhary

mute video

Sir AMIT Chaudhary

yaadein😔 #❤miss you #medium #Love

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events