Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best riyaviveklove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best riyaviveklove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you riya name wallpaper, riya love name wallpaper, riya sharma, riyaz meaning in hindi, happy birthday riya,

• 1 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Riya Sharma

Making memories 💖 #riyaviveksharma #riyavivek #riyaviveklove 💖❤

read more
It makes me sad evrytime I see you that you are not there beside me ... We would not have that manys pictures because we were busy in making memories... 
We were busy in occupying each other time and made it very special & memorable ... Love You My Sweetheart💖💖💖 Making memories 💖

#riyaviveksharma #riyavivek
#riyaviveklove 💖❤

Riya Sharma

"Starting today, I need to forget what's gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's coming next." #riyaviveklove #riyaviveksharma

read more
 "Starting today, I need to forget what's gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's coming next."  "Starting today, I need to forget what's gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's coming next."

#riyaviveklove #riyaviveksharma

Riya Sharma

Sunshine ☀ ☀ #riyaviveklove #riyaquotes #riyavivekquotes

read more
🌄When you can't find Sunshine, be the Sunshine 🌄 Sunshine ☀ ☀ 

#riyaviveklove #riyaquotes #riyavivekquotes

Riya Sharma

First Love ❤ Is Very Special 💙 #riyaviveklove #riyaviveksharma #riyavivekquotes riyavivek❤

read more
Late Night Conversations Phone on silent,
Brightness dim.

Chating under the blanket last night.

First love is always special ❤ First Love ❤ Is Very Special 💙

#riyaviveklove #riyaviveksharma #riyavivekquotes #riyavivek❤

Riya Sharma

You are my world🌍
You are my happiness 🙂
You are my future 🤞
You are my forever bestie 😍
You are my soul ❤
You are my everything 🤗🤗 My Forever ❤

#riyaviveklove  #riyaviveksharma #riyasharmaquote

Riya Sharma

My Inspiration is my mom.. Who has supported me.. She thought me to accept challenges..  My mom is my Inspiration 🤗❤ #Inspiration #mymom #momloves #viveksharma #riyaviveklove #riyaviveksharma

Riya Sharma

The mangal sutra will always remind you of me and the promises that bind us together. For you I will always be there. Happy Karwa Chauth  Happy Karwa Chauth!!!

#riyaviveklove #karwachauth #longdistancerelationships #missyou #loveyou ❤

Riya Sharma

The day ends like this would be my nice day #riyaviveklove #riyaviveksharma #longdistance #vivek

read more
I want to end my day with my husband which is my happiness, my jaan & my jaan.. My day should end with talking to my husband about each and everything The day ends like this would be my nice day

#riyaviveklove #riyaviveksharma  #longdistance #vivek ❤

Riya Sharma

Hello happiness Happiness is when my husband come online after a hectic day.. My Happiness is to listen my hubby's Voice.. His Smile is my Biggest Happiness #WorldSmileDay 

#happiness #hubby #love #longdistancerelationships #vivek #riya #riyaviveklove #riyaviveksharma

Riya Sharma

It's Your Reflection #riyasharma #riyaviveklove #riyaviveksharma

read more
Unless you learn to face your know shadows, 
You will continue to see them in other because the world outside is just a reflection of the world inside you It's Your Reflection 

#riyasharma #riyaviveklove #riyaviveksharma
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification