Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lasttimefriends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lasttimefriends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i ___ to the gym last night, will love you till my last breath, ae dil hai mushkil last scene song, i love you till my last breath poems, last night love quotes,

• 39 Followers
  • 40 Stories

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A longback ago probably last year.. 
It has became like more than a years 
that i haven't seen them..
Missing you all dear darlings a lottttt ❤️ When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
My friend actually...
Nupriiii meri beti I call her with love😘😄...
Nupur sharma, last time, we met at natural pathy Institute... in february 2020...
She is one of my best friends... 
Our Relentless bond has been since 2012... From science coaching to medical entrance... Now part of my life ✨sister cum friend 
In my heart... Always 🌻
 When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Protesting Mind 💎

When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek

read more
As a friend, 
but now I just
 want to be the enemy. When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#sapnorudrek

Anaya Agarwal

When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

....I hope was not the LAST.. When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
We had great time, memories to behold  which make my days merrier. When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Was not a get together,
It was one of our friends Marriage.
Time crawled so fast, 
Where memories that seemed like yesterday, 
Are actually half a decade ago. 
We recreated the dialogues,
Most common between us, 
Felt the same intensity 
And same laughter was thrown. 
Next time when I meet my friends, 
I will recreate my student life again... When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
was the best day as it was so much fun with dance, music and jokes. Missing those days and wish to meet them again soon♥️ When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
before the lockdown 1.0 When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Shruthi U

read more
We were feeling really happy that we were about to get some holidays because of Corona. In fact we craved for some free days being sucked by our hectic schedule. 
Now, everything has changed. 
Now we are feeling insecure, unsafe and we are damn uncertain about our future. In fact now we crave for our olden days! Yeah! For those hectic days!
 When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
It was sometime back
We spent some good time together
wanted the fun moments go on forever
Those talks and laughs from morning till noon
Hoping to see you my dear friends very soon When was the last time you met your friends? #lasttimefriends #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification