Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sorrowin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sorrowin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about light a lamp of love blast a chain of sorrow, love sorrow quotes, sadness and sorrow quotes, parting is such sweet sorrow, sadness and sorrow,

• 30 Followers
  • 37 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Painful emotion due to over expectation
from unwanted people.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

K Harsita

Its heavier than you actually think. Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #sorrow

read more
It is a consequential intermediating state of pathetic acceptance. Its heavier than you actually think. 
Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #sorrow

Feba

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dreams dying a slow death...
Eyes never weeping though. Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When your soul forgets to smile in any moment... Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine

Thiru

read more
Heartache by lover who stopped  talking which giving suffer. Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Mind caves in likes being
hit by an earthquake Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba From the caption! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Run #escape #quotereview

read more
My Love Running Away 
With My Love Once
 Again! Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine

From the caption!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #run #escape #quotereview

Sourajita D

I was his sorrow in 9 words. My Sorrow Ran Away With My Love Once Again! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Run #quotereview #writersofinstagram #microtale #sorrowin9words #rapidfire

read more
I ran from you
not to never love you again; 
I ran from you
to protect my love 
for you once again! 

"So don't come running 
behind me or love" I was his sorrow in 9 words.

My Sorrow Ran Away With My Love Once Again!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #run #quotereview #writersofinstagram #microtale #sorrowin9words #rapidfire

Batul Hafiji

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
You hide behind your lips,
Revealed by your eyes.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Anand Nagada

read more
Compressing your emotions
Behind the  smile on your face Participate in this #rapidfire and write #sorrowin9words #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification