Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best emptyhomes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best emptyhomes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my life is so empty without you meaning in hindi, my life is so empty without you meaning in urdu, my life is so empty without you wallpaper download, my life is so empty without you, breasts take forever to empty,

• 30 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Good morning. Emptiness as a literary idea has been explored by many writers, and each interpretation has been unique in their own right. #Collab and write an original musing on #emptyhomes and what it constitutes. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Are often those without 
Caring grand parents....  Good morning. Emptiness as a literary idea has been explored by many writers, and each interpretation has been unique in their own right. 

#Collab and write an original musing on #emptyhomes and what it constitutes.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Emptiness as a literary idea has been explored by many writers, and each interpretation has been unique in their own right. #Collab and write an original musing on #emptyhomes and what it constitutes. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
are houses bereft of laughter,tears n love
where walls seem to close in on you
where you hear the echo of loneliness
where pain grips you
where you cannot stay without negative feelings overpowering you
such places aren't homes
they are emptiness crying hoarse
longing to be called..A Home Good morning. Emptiness as a literary idea has been explored by many writers, and each interpretation has been unique in their own right. 

#Collab and write an original musing on #emptyhomes and what it constitutes.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Good morning. Emptiness as a literary idea has been explored by many writers, and each interpretation has been unique in their own right. #Collab and write an original musing on #emptyhomes and what it constitutes. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
For Sale...
Contact YQ baba
For cheapest price 😉  Good morning. Emptiness as a literary idea has been explored by many writers, and each interpretation has been unique in their own right. 

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. Emptiness as a literary idea has been explored by many writers, and each interpretation has been unique in their own right. #Collab and write an original musing on #emptyhomes and what it constitutes. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #emptiness #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
Small legs 
once strolled
down the rooms,
indistinct chatters,
utensil clatters,
which echoed 
through every corner
of the house,
those laughs,talks
which once made their presence
through every wall of the 
house,
lost their roads,
got misplaced,
those legs now walk
through unusual roads,
those chats and laughs
have become limited,
While two beating hearts
now prevailed
and renounced the emptiness... Good morning. Emptiness as a literary idea has been explored by many writers, and each interpretation has been unique in their own right. 

#yqbaba 
#emptiness 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes

Gayathri

read more
Are home for hidden emotions.. Good morning. Emptiness as a literary idea has been explored by many writers, and each interpretation has been unique in their own right. 

Feba

read more

The muffled screams that couldn't tear the wall down;
The carcasses of dreams lay ;frown...
Where everyday you prove your worth...
You  rise and shine and none join in your mirth.
There lay the corner of your heart as empty as a tomb...
There you come again to the home as cold as a stone.
Who says emptiness doesn't have a decibel??
The empty homes screeches of slaughtered emotions ,as dead as a rubble... Good morning. Emptiness as a literary idea has been explored by many writers, and each interpretation has been unique in their own right. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Creates emptiness in mind. 
It creates a query, 
And you need to worry. 
What to do now, 
The thing is I will do but how? 
Should I do my hobby,
And sing in the lobby. 
Or should I sleep, 
As last night it was not deep. 
Before i could answer that question, 
I remembered about my lesson... Good morning. Emptiness as a literary idea has been explored by many writers, and each interpretation has been unique in their own right. 

Cerebral Derange

Empty home is not fully empty
It covered with sweet and hot
Memories of life.it freshes our
Mind when we visit #emptyhomes#yqbaba#yqdada#memories#fresh#yqdidi#yqkavi

Naseem Habib

read more
Echoes  the memories lived joyfully Good morning. Emptiness as a literary idea has been explored by many writers, and each interpretation has been unique in their own right. 

Cerebral Derange

Empty home is not fully empty
It covered with sweet and hot
Memories of life.it freshes our
Mind when we visit #emptyhomes#yqbaba#yqdada#memories#fresh#yqdidi#yqkavi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification