Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenwalking Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenwalking Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when you walk alone quotes, feel when walking, when, love unlimited walking in the rain, sensually walking to the thermostat,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Richa Vedpathak

Participate on this #cinemagraph #Collab & share what do you observe #whenwalking #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I feel the vibrations,click pics of scenic beauty of nature, enjoy the breeze of air. Participate on this #cinemagraph #collab & share what do you observe #whenwalking #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate on this #cinemagraph #Collab & share what do you observe #whenwalking #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I feel I am marching forward 
towards my goal...  Participate on this #cinemagraph #collab & share what do you observe #whenwalking #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #newwritersclub

Chitra Iyer

Participate on this #cinemagraph #Collab & share what do you observe #whenwalking #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am consumed by endless thoughts
I try bringing myself to the present
I watch my pace
I move my arms leisurely back n forth
I enjoy walking alone
I walk like I am the queen of all I survey
I walk unhurriedly
I enjoy my walk..whenever I walk 👣
 Participate on this #cinemagraph #collab & share what do you observe #whenwalking #YourQuoteAndMine

Sancheeta Singha

96 Participate on this #cinemagraph #Collab & share what do you observe #whenwalking #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am see footpath people
And think about their lives
They suffer from poverty
But still smile  96
Participate on this #cinemagraph #collab & share what do you observe #whenwalking #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweet Sour

Participated on this #cinemagraph #Collab observe #whenwalking #imlucky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Through the Streets of life,
I get to learn that my
misery has no taste.
There are many who are
being served a lot.
I am just lucky who
got to taste a pinch. Participated on this #cinemagraph #collab observe #whenwalking #imlucky  #yourquoteandmine

Manjula Murali

read more
when i am walking
want my pride is to follow me  Participate on this #cinemagraph #collab & share what do you observe #whenwalking #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I think of having a healthy walk, 
Where I would lose a pound of fats. 
But I end up thinking about you, 
The walk we took together 
Holding hands
promising each others
To walk till the end
But you reached your destination 
And I had to walk back alone...

Cerebral Derange

When I'm walking on pathles path
I follow my heart.instead of thoughts
It leads me towards the destination
Of happiness #whenwalking#yqbaba#yqtales#yqdada#yqbhaijan#destination#tales

Cerebral Derange

When I'm walking on pathles path
I follow my heart.instead of thoughts
It leads me towards the destination
Of happiness #whenwalking#yqbaba#yqtales#yqdada#yqbhaijan#destination#tales

Author Munesh sharma 'Nirjhara'

read more
When I am walking...
My heart is also walking
My mind is also walking
Because..
U too are walking in my mind and heart!!! Participate on this #cinemagraph #collab & share what do you observe #whenwalking #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification