Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Summers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Summers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the char summers, anne summers quotes, sadie courtney summers quotes, summers quotes, happy summers,

• 22 Followers
  • 118 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mumtaz_sk

Summers summers everywhere,
Shady trees found nowhere.

©Mumtaz_sk #Summer #Summers #Heat #heatwave #Sun #people #Trees #Nojoto #plant #plants

Bittu Shree Darshanik

mute video

Mayaank Modi

Hey Dear ;

You forgot your summers to me

But, not my springs .. #yqbaba #yqenglish #summers #springs #forgot #here

Manita kachhap

गर्मी का मौसम आ गया प्रिय.... ❤😍romanticmusic #Couple #lovebirds #Summers #viral

read more
mute video

CalmKazi

#Sunglasses Challenge by Priyamvada Mimani Fact - In 1929 Sam Foster began selling his protective sunglasses at Woolworth stores on the boardwalk at the beaches in Atlantic City and New Jersey. His Foster Grants were the first mass-produced sunglasses and they began the trend of sunglasses for fashion. I nominate - Meehikaa Joshi Shivani Wadhwa Niharika Karan Oindrila Majumdar and Akanksha Bhatnagar for this challenge. Share a quote and a fact about sunglasses. #Fashion #Stars #trends #yqbaba #Summers #Accessory #calmkaziwrites

read more
Sunglasses
Protecting the stars in your eyes from the sun outside. Circa 1929. #Sunglasses Challenge by Priyamvada Mimani 

Fact - In 1929 Sam Foster began selling his protective sunglasses at Woolworth stores on the boardwalk at the beaches in Atlantic City and New Jersey. His Foster Grants were the first mass-produced sunglasses and they began the trend of sunglasses for fashion.

I nominate -  Meehikaa Joshi Shivani Wadhwa Niharika Karan Oindrila Majumdar and Akanksha Bhatnagar for this challenge. 

Share a quote and a fact about sunglasses.

Mishra Mayank

summer season is back #Summers #love4life Love #day #ज़िन्दगी

read more
mute video

Ankit

Meanwhile the amount of "degrees" summer is gaining each year. 
Soon it would give pep talks to career counseling sessions for aspiring students. #YQHumour #YQBaba #summers

Tauheed Shahbaz Anwar

Search for Shade #Summers #heatwave #seasons #Shelter #Body #yqbaba

read more

किसी न किसी साए आ जाता है 
जिस्म का मारा जगह -जगह कहां सराए पाता है Search for Shade 

#Summers #Heatwave #Seasons 
#Shelter #Body #YQbaba

Tauheed Shahbaz Anwar

The Only Tree in Locality #Trees #shade #savetrees #Journeys #Summers #yqbaba

read more
इतना भी नहीं था जो अब हो गया हूं 
छांव के लिए खड़ा दरख्त हो गया हूं  The Only Tree in Locality