Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lessonsfromthepast Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lessonsfromthepast Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quote about love and life lessons, quotes about life and love and lessons, lesson quotes about love, word less than or equal to, lesson life taught me unknowingly,

• 21 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Koms

mute video

Koms

mute video

Koms

mute video

Koms

mute video

Ewa Regmi

Happy Teacher's Day. Collab and share #lessonsfromthepast for the future. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Let me go and get yourself! Happy Teacher's Day. Collab and share #lessonsfromthepast for the future.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Happy Teacher's Day. Collab and share #lessonsfromthepast for the future. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Don't act just respond to others
This might spoil your image....  Happy Teacher's Day. Collab and share #lessonsfromthepast for the future.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sancheeta Singha

97 Happy Teacher's Day. Collab and share #lessonsfromthepast for the future. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Keep patiences you solved all mathametics lessons she always said
Now i solved all problems of my life
By mathametical rule
Add hope
Subtract ego
Multiply smile
Divide all faliure

Happy Teacher's Day. Collab and share #lessonsfromthepast for the future.  #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

Happy Teacher's Day. Collab and share #lessonsfromthepast for the future. #YourQuoteAndMine #msjquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If I am beautiful, cherish me..

If not, You need not look back even if I am tapping on your shoulders..! Happy Teacher's Day. Collab and share #lessonsfromthepast for the future.  #YourQuoteAndMine #msjquotes

Feba

Happy Teacher's Day. Collab and share #lessonsfromthepast for the future. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I heard about a moment called conscience....
It struck the cords of my heart like a soothing symphony..
Like a two edged sword it cut and bled the misogyny!!
Though it seemed speeding were  the wheels of vice;it did convince the win of virtue.
Many a times it rendered the heart helpless,many a time it turned the mind clueless...
Enticed to retrace the steps backwards;it did create a spell so miraculous...
What appeared like a moment of the past; is what holds the entire future to last... Happy Teacher's Day. Collab and share #lessonsfromthepast for the future.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Don't be emotional. 
Don't expect or presume 
Dont blame on luck god or faith
Good things and bad things will definitely happen. 
So there is nothing like everything happens for good. 
Try give effort, if it doesn't happen it's ok. Don't regret for doing it. 
 Happy Teacher's Day. Collab and share #lessonsfromthepast for the future.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification