Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best personalExperience Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best personalExperience Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about suppliers personal a/c are seen in the, some personal questions to ask a girl, witnessing christ in your personal life, personal quotes about me, copy of my personal work file,

• 46 Followers
  • 53 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

NISHI KIRAN NAYAK

sunset nature "Embrace the whispers of possibility, dance with the melody of hope, and let your heart paint the canvas of each day with the vibrant colors of resilience."

©NISHI KIRAN NAYAK #sunsetnature #Life #personalExperience #Truth

Ananya Sharma

mute video

Abhishek kr abhi

कितना आसान होता हैं न ,
  दूसरो के मामले में जज और 
    खुद के मामले में वकील बनना....!!!

©Abhishek kr abhi #quotation #personalExperience

Divya Thakur

mute video

Shalini Sinha

In life journey..
From, 'I need someone'
to, 'I don't need anyone'
is hard to be known
for the path followed
A.L.O.N.E.
 A.L.O.N.E.
#yourquotebaba 
#lifequotes 
#personalexperience 
#thoughtsforlife #yqdidiquotes

Safia Tehseen

Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #personalExperience life #BeAware

read more
being good at work and  being good as human  Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #personalexperience #life #beaware

Ashish Prajapati

The worst feeling ever,
Feeling guilty without knowing the reason. Yes, it is possible.
#yqbaba 
#guilty 
#personalexperience
#worstfeeling 
#fuzzyquoet

Ashish Prajapati

When someone is helping you in your work. You should thank that person after completion. If you don't want to thank than atleast tell that your work is completed. Because many times, person is still trying to solve your problem though it was completed, because you haven't told them that work is already completed. #yqbaba #yqdidi #problems #help #fuzzyquoet
#personalexperience

Ashish Prajapati

If a person is suggesting something to you then, you have to listen carefully without considering  your selfishness. You should not discuss person's weakness at that time. #personalfeelings #personalexperience #fuzzyquoet

Mohd Naseerullah Shaikh

Never judge the
person on first meet! #1stmeet #1stmeeting #firstmeeting #firstmet #personalexperience #goodmorningpost #goodmorningthought
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification