Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missingchildhood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missingchildhood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you and i miss you quotes for him, i love you and miss you quotes, i will always love you and miss you quotes, i love and miss you so much quotes, love and miss you quotes for him,

• 12 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rutu

Somewhere between "listening to आजीच्या  goshty " And "hearing E books" we grew up!!

Somewhere between "मैदानात bhetu" and  "YE Pubg la " we grew up!!

Somewhere between "Just five more min माँ" And "pressing the snooze button" we grew up!!

Somewhere between "Let's plan and meet" And  "Let's meet and plan " we grew up!!

Somewhere between "I want to grow up" And "I want to be child again" we grew up!! #missingchildhood

નિખાલસ

insta : shayar_of_new_era #missingchildhood

read more
mute video

B.J. Jha

#Childhood Anand Mohan Jha #missingchildhood

read more
पैसे कम थे पर बचपन में दम थे ।
#MissingChildhood #Childhood  Anand Mohan Jha

Hiddenfeelings

◆Don't forget to share. ◆Like❤️ ◆comment💬 ◆share💌 ◆ Tag your friends. ◆🔔Hit the follow button so you Don't miss our posts. (Turn on post notification) ◆✉️Dm me your own hidden feeling I will give you credit. ........................................................... {Hashtags} #hiddenfeelings #hiddenfeeling #Love #brokenheart #lovequotes #inspirationalquotes #iloveyou #nojotophoto #sadfeelings #brokenlove #unspokenwords #OkBye #truefeeling #bffgoals #unsaidwords #3amthoughts #missingchildhood #awesomefeeling #brokenheartquotes #sadthoughts #iamokay #HiddenTruth #4amthoughts #unspokenfeelings #hiddenthoughts #unspokenthoughts #3amthoughts💭 #kicksfollowtrend

read more
 ◆Don't forget to share.
◆Like❤️
◆comment💬 ◆share💌
◆ Tag your friends. ◆🔔Hit the follow button so you  Don't miss our posts.
(Turn on post notification)
◆✉️Dm me your own hidden feeling I will give you credit. ...........................................................
{Hashtags}
#hiddenfeelings #hiddenfeeling

Hiddenfeelings

◆Don't forget to share. ◆Like❤️ ◆comment💬 ◆share💌 ◆ Tag your friends. ◆🔔Hit the follow button so you Don't miss our posts. (Turn on post notification) ◆✉️Dm me your own hidden feeling I will give you credit. ........................................................... {Hashtags} #hiddenfeelings #hiddenfeeling #Love #brokenheart #lovequotes #inspirationalquotes #iloveyou #nojotophoto #sadfeelings #brokenlove #unspokenwords #OkBye #truefeeling #bffgoals #unsaidwords #3amthoughts #missingchildhood #awesomefeeling #brokenheartquotes #sadthoughts #iamokay #HiddenTruth #4amthoughts #unspokenfeelings #hiddenthoughts #unspokenthoughts #3amthoughts💭 #kicksfollowtrend

read more
 ◆Don't forget to share.
◆Like❤️
◆comment💬 ◆share💌
◆✉️Dm me your own hidden feeling I will give you credit. ...........................................................
{Hashtags}

Hiddenfeelings

read more
 ◆Don't forget to share.
◆Like❤️
◆comment💬 ◆share💌
{Hashtags}

Hiddenfeelings

read more
 ◆Don't forget to share.
◆Like❤️
◆comment💬 ◆share💌
{Hashtags}

Hiddenfeelings

read more
 ◆Don't forget to share.
◆Like❤️
◆comment💬 ◆share💌
{Hashtags}

Hiddenfeelings

read more
 ◆Don't forget to share.
◆Like❤️
◆comment💬 ◆share💌
{Hashtags}

Hiddenfeelings

read more
 ◆Don't forget to share.
◆Like❤️
◆comment💬 ◆share💌
{Hashtags}
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification