Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best OkBye Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best OkBye Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good bye quotes and images, good bye i will miss you, the bye bye man, good bye sad poetry in urdu, bye ka matlab,

• 36 Followers
  • 519 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Krish Vj

#morngthought #ferling_good#yqbaba#yqdidi#OkBye #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anushka Sharma

read more
यू ही हासिल नहीं होती
किसी की मोहब्बत
साहब!!
रूह तक उतरना होता है #morngthought #ferling_good#yqbaba#yqdidi#okbye #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Anushka Sharma

Satish Chandra

Ispe to #OkBye pakka se banta hai. Waise bhi messenger se better hai What's App kr lo. Baat na sahi na krti, DP to change karti hi hogi, on a daily basis.. Haaye re mera digital pyaar !! 😂❤️️😂 #Agyanibaba_Feat_Satty #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The wittiest man here (that's me ) and also Saurabh 😂😂. #sattypun

read more
And the only reason I use less of messenger is so that I can give an excuse,

"Arey messenger kam ya na ke barabar use karta hoon. Haan What's App pe active rehta hoon. So ping me on 875*******" Ispe to #okbye pakka se banta hai. Waise bhi messenger se better hai What's App kr lo. Baat na sahi na krti, DP to change karti hi hogi, on a daily basis.. Haaye re mera digital pyaar !! 😂❤️️😂

#AgyaniBaba_FEAT_Satty

#YourQuoteAndMine

Collaborating with The wittiest man here (that's me ) and also Saurabh 😂😂.

Nitin Kr Harit

कहाँ पड़ी थी कोई बूँद तेरी ज़मी पे 'हरित',
तुझे सावन ने कभी दर पे, बुलाया ना था।। #moodaccording#rainythoughts#beautyofnature#poetsoul#poetfeel#writingmood#okbye 
Collaborating with Anushka Sharma

CalmKazi

My local chaatwala is a bhel-to-do guy #okbye 

Check #calmkazijokes for more

#calmkaziwrites #punchayat #joke #funny #punny

#365days365quotes

CalmKazi

England :

Hello France, 

World Cup jeet lo! FIFAji ne bola hai 

#CalmKaziJokes
#Okbye
#calmkaziwrites
#yqhumour
#joke
#punchayat

CalmKazi

Robin jiya jaaye kaise ... Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more. P.S. This is something that was cooked up in college. #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #yqdidi #Funny #punny #Punchayat #kuchbhi #Fun #Pun #joke #humor #hesheconvo #Batman #OkBye

read more
*Out on a Romantic Date*

Me - Achha ye batao Batman marr jaayega to kya hoga ?

ExGF - Pata nahi.

Me - B-N

ExGF (sighs) - Ye kyun ?

Me - Usski "atma" nikal jaayegi na ! 

*Awkward Silence* Robin jiya jaaye kaise ...

Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more.

P.S. This is something that was cooked up in college.

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQDidi #Funny #Punny #PunChayat #KuchBhi #Fun #Pun #Joke #Humor #HeSheConvo #Batman #OkBye

CalmKazi

India's cleanest city mein sab Indore rehte hain #PunChayat

Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more.

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQDidi #Pun #Fun #Funny #Punny #News #Indore #CleanestCity #MorningNews #OkBye #SirPunch

CalmKazi

Apologies if I ruined your day ... Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more #Punchayat #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #yqdidi #Pun #punny #Fun #Funny #joke #humor #sirpunch #hi #Bye #OkBye #Sorry

read more
Hi - Aur Bye, kaisa hai ?

Bye - Kya batau yaar, mujhe lagta hai main badsurat hu

Hi - Kyu kya hua ?

Bye - Tujhe dekh ke sab log "Hi" karte hain, mujhe to wo bhi nahi, kya main "Goodbye" nahi hu ? Apologies if I ruined your day ...

Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more

#PunChayat #CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQDidi #Pun #Punny #Fun #Funny #Joke #Humor #SirPunch #Hi #Bye #OkBye #Sorry

CalmKazi

Me and my friend Sapna used to meet every other weekend during summers. One such weekend, she came home and was very tired due to the heat. 

I have been a big aficionado of glass utensils. Nearly all presentable ones at home are glass ones. Since I was busy gaming, she asked me where the water jug was kept. I told her it was on the kitchen slab. 

We had a rug in our living room which was prone to being kinked all the time. More than once people had tripped on it and fallen down when entering the living room. Obviously, Sapna rushed to see what I was doing in the current level and slipped carrying the jug. She fell down and landed on her hand and I was very sure she may have broken a bone. On the other hand, all the water from the jug spilled but since it landed on the rug, it lay there empty.

Just then my mom came home and asked what happened, and I said, "Chhan se jo toote koi Sapna, jug soona soona laage, jug soona soona laage ... " #ThumbSizedStories #Ep17

Rug, Jug and Dream

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #MicroStory #Story #PunChayat #SirPunch #Pun #Fun #Punny #Funny #Humor #Jug #Rug #Sapna #okbye #CalmKaziJokes #yqtales

CalmKazi

Pratarot Card Reader (n)

When you ask too many questions to your Tarot Card Reader viz. Muhalle mein paani kab aayega ? Mere joote ka size kyun badha ?  #inventword #CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQDidi #QuoteSeries #Humor #PunChayat #OkBye #PapiPJ

Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification