Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chalkonblackboard Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chalkonblackboard Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aati hai to chal mp3 song, aati hai to chal, takdir mujhe le chal maiya ji ki basti me lyrics, dil kehta hai chal unse mil lyrics, dil kehta hai chal unse mil,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

नेहा

#Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Chalk dies with every word on blackboard.
But it's life send a thoughtful message to everyone to live a life like chalk to serve others. #Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ewa Regmi

#Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Brighter in the pupils of my eyes! #Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Write away your feelings
and then feel relaxed.....  #Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

atrisheartfeelings

#Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mydiary

read more
Happy Teacher's Day....
 #Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine
#mydiary

Feba

read more
You are like the ray falling on a dew drop,
A lyrical dance to my heart beats,on a rooftop...
An unrequited desire of my soul,
Meticulously designed ,yet ignored.... #Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sameer Gupta

#Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #spectate #finally_arjun

read more
And I, I am like a blackboard. You wrote whatever you felt like and erased it off whenever you stopped feeling it. You thought it was very easy and so you did it again and again, but you never saw the marks it left on me. #Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #spectate #finally_arjun

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Always on edit mode. Write, erase, write,
till end of life. #Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
I can remember_
we were then in class nine I love to see 
you are in beside of me..
I just like to write J+S.
But we could never met each other's. #Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
old or new memories on life's dashboard. #Collab on this special #cinemagraph #simile challenge and complete this musing #chalkonblackboard. #YourQuoteAndMine

Waqquas Khan

"You're like chalk on a blackboard. Whenever chalk combine with blackboard It make great combination like you and I did".
-Roshni Panjabi 

But chalk doesn't stays forever on the blackboard so neither did you stayed for long in my life #collab
#life
#chalkonblackboard 
#left 
#yqbaba #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification