Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Last Words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Last Words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aadarsh ad rajpurohit videos download last love poem, quotes on last day of school life, last year of college life quotes, last day of the year quotes, if today was your last day quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Praveen Jain

This is what Rohith Vemula wrote before ending his life... 25-year-old Rohith Vemula, who belonged to Guntur district, was doing his PhD in science technology and society studies for the past two year Good Morning, I would not be around when you read this letter. Don’t get angry on me. I know some of you truly cared for me, loved me and treated me very well. I have no complaints on anyone. It was always with myself I had problems. I feel a growing gap between my soul and my body. And I have #News #Last Words #Death Note

read more
 This is what Rohith Vemula wrote before ending his life... 
 25-year-old Rohith Vemula, who belonged to Guntur district, was doing his PhD in science technology and society studies for the past two year

Good Morning, 
I would not be around when you read this letter. Don’t get angry on me. I know some of you truly cared for me, loved me and treated me very well. I have no complaints on anyone. It was always with myself I had problems. I feel a growing gap between my soul and my body. And I have

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification