Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whatskeepingyouawake Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whatskeepingyouawake Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whatsapp love status, love whatsapp status, whatsapp status love, what is the studio for electronic music in germany, status in hindi for whatsapp,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Your memories and our best moments
together...  Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You said it was piece of cake. 
Your life is gift of god, 
In my proposal you nod. 
Then why are you awake,
As my love was never fake.
You should sleep tonight, 
And hug the pillow tight. 
Don't think about our first kiss,
You might start to miss. 
You have a battle to be won, 
Love from my life is already gone... Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shail Raghuvanshi

Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #whatskeepingyouup #yqbabaquotes

read more
That stupid guilt that you could have made a better choice?!
Or, that aching regret that you should have walked the path of love when there was still time?!
Remember, guilt and regret get you nowhere.
Acceptance of the present definitely will make you a survivor and saviour.

Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake?  #YourQuoteAndMine
#whatskeepingyouup 
#yqbabaquotes

Nids

Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Can you will be mine?  Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake?  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
Nothing. Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake?  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
Some reason that, our contemporary lifestyle, with morden living, may be helps me awake. Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prita

Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba My thoughts precipitate ... On this barren Land of my heart... Like it never rained before.... The drops crying out sounds about my state in a mess.... Very next moment they laugh at me, the way my life is going on in havoc.... Those drops hitting so damn hard on that floor.... Hurting more than ever.... That Land is now flooded with those water droplets... I can see my happiness dr

read more
The thought of my existence....
What exactly my life expects out of me? 

The thought of being away from someone ....
The first time we met,  our journey from hatred to love !

The thought of my present.... 
Where and how can I lead my life ? and not the other way round ! 
 Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake?  #YourQuoteAndMine

My thoughts precipitate ... On this barren Land of my heart...   Like it never rained before....  The drops crying out sounds about my state in a mess....  Very next moment they laugh at me,  the way my life is going on in havoc....  Those drops hitting so damn hard on that floor.... Hurting more than ever....  That Land is now flooded with those water droplets...  I can see my happiness dr

teacher baba ki teachings

read more
A hope of becoming most successful person of the world. Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake?  #YourQuoteAndMine

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

read more
Opened eye's dreams are make me awake
Not closed eye's dreams  Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake?  #YourQuoteAndMine

अम्बुज बाजपेई"शिवम्"

read more
Dreams and their chase  Still awake? Collab and share #whatskeepingyouawake?  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification