Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myex Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myex Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mye chali tuje chodkar shayri 0, iss pyar mye, mye svimmel,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swapnil Moon

Dear Ex,
Wherever you are.... I am thankful you axed me.... If you hadn't done this then how I  could've understood the value of feeling love....
Yes you have done right....
You couldn't love many but you can love only one....
I know that you never had anything for me....
Just let me know how to fix that branch to the tree which you have axed before.
Yours Branch #yqbaba #yqquotes #myex #angry #nope #lovestuff #branch #tree

Dr. Aastha Jain

It's been long since we last spoke as a couple, 
but we still do talk.

And I am glad we do.
He is still concerned about how am I doing.
He still helps me be focused on things, he knows, 
that are genuinely important to me

I can still rant to him about my entire day,
and he would still listen
He still comes up to me for suggestions, when confused.

We still respect each other.

Although we did end on different terms, 
We don't care less about each other.
And that is why, I am proud of the choices I made.

"-The only one I dated."
 My ex and I are good.

#ex #lettertomyex #myex #someoneiloved #lovestory #wearestilltogether #lovequotes

rajat gupta

Thinking in little different way But yet 'ex' dont deserve to be mine 100th quote :D :D #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdiary #myex #myexclusivity #BabaYAGA

read more
How can I
angry AXE my EX
when she is the RACK
where all my beautiful 
memories were FAXED... Thinking in little different way
But yet 'ex' dont deserve to be  mine 100th quote :D :D
#yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdiary #myex #myexclusivity #babayaga

Sourajita D

I never could believe that we would fall apart. But when we did, I couldn't believe we were together for so long!  Rant!

#sourajita #myex #lovewithouthim #rant #apart #fall #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts

Sourajita D

A mixed feeling of happiness, excitement, quick sadness, denial, nervousness, love, unlove and a lot more indescribable. I call this feeling 'my ex'! #endingthings #microtale #augustpoem #sourajita #myex #quotereview #cnc #august

read more
"My ex is no longer a memory! 
He has already turned into a feeling." A mixed feeling of happiness, excitement, quick sadness, denial, nervousness, love, unlove and a lot more indescribable.
I call this feeling 'my ex'! 

#endingthings #microtale
 #augustpoem
#sourajita #myex #quotereview #cnc #august

Sunshine

Dear X,

Thanks for leaving me,
Leaving me more stronger. 
Cherishing the best,
Forgetting the rest.

No More Yours.

#myex  #yqbaba  #letter  #letitgo #happy #content #mendedheart

Ankit

#myex #yqbaba

read more
Hey Ex ! 
You left me calling a failed personality !
I confirmed from mom.
And I am not a failure ! I have been assured by someone greatest of all. #MyEx #yqbaba

Deepanshu Nihalani

Problem ye hai, कि तुम बेवफा हो और हम दगाबाज़ हैं Problem ye hai, की तुम्हें खबर नहीं है, पर हमारा दिल फिर भी खुशनुमाज़ है #BreakUp #pyaar #yourquote #hindipoetry #yourquotebaba #myex #yourquotedidi #ProblemYeHai

read more
Problem ye hai,
कि तुम बेवफा हो
और हम दगाबाज़ हैं

Problem ye hai,
की तुम्हें खबर नहीं है,
पर हमारा दिल फिर भी खुशनुमाज़ है

Problem ye hai,
कि मैं एक हीर कि तरह बेपरवाह
और तुम्हें रांझा होने पर नाज़ है

Problem ye hai,
कि दिल पे ज़ोर हमारे
पर अंदाज़ में तुम्हारी कोई साज़ है

Problem ye hai,
कि तेरे नाम की माला जपने वाले
आज उनसे भी ऊपर वाला नाराज़ है

Problem ye hai,
कि तेरे नाम से दिल हार जाने वाले,
आज तुझे उनके होने पे ऐतराज़ है Problem ye hai,
कि तुम बेवफा हो
और हम दगाबाज़ हैं

Problem ye hai,
की तुम्हें खबर नहीं है,
पर हमारा दिल फिर भी खुशनुमाज़ है

Jasmin Priya

I don’t have Ex’s, I have Y’s. Like "Y the hell did I date you?" - Anon Vent it all out here and never bother with the past ever again. Remember that scene from Pyaar Ka Punchnama? Where Rajjo (Kartik Aaryan) rants about his relationship? Now it's your turn to rant it out. Use #myex and the exclusive wallpaper for this challenge in the store. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Thanks for the lessons..May you get the girl who parallels your worth...!!!(100% pun intended) I don’t have Ex’s, I have Y’s. Like "Y the hell did I date you?" - Anon

Vent it all out here and never bother with the past ever again. 

Remember that scene from Pyaar Ka Punchnama? Where Rajjo (Kartik Aaryan) rants about his relationship? 
Now it's your turn to rant it out.

Use #MyEx and the exclusive wallpaper for this challenge in the store.

Sanyam Mathur

Dear ex, I'm writing to you after this much of years doesn't mean I want to get in touch. It is not like that. Although, I miss you today and past each day. And obviously you don't give a shit about it. I cried for you, I accept. I already know, you don't feel for me, but I do. Not in the same way I used to do earlier. And after around 3 years, today you're again stuck in my head. Why don't you escape, escape from my mind. #Instagram #lovequotes #yqbaba #myex #OldSchoolLove #Yourquoteapp #lettertoex

read more
Because, I'm tired. Hell lot of tired of carrying that heavy bundle of memories, which hurts and give pain.  But is it going to be the same for the coming years?
I guess not. I will find myself me in a happy state, and that too very soon. 
You are nothing but just a mere memory to me now. 
And lastly, I'm glad for the time we'd been together and knew each other.
Now that, if our paths were meant to cross for the amount of time then I am just happy I knew you at all. 

(Read entire letter in caption)

Dear ex, 
I'm writing to you after this much of years doesn't mean I want to get in touch. 
It is not like that. 

Although, I miss you today and past each day. And obviously you don't give a shit about it. I cried for you, I accept. 
I already know, you don't feel for me, but I do. Not in the same way I used to do earlier. 

And after around 3 years, today you're again stuck in my head. Why don't you escape, escape from my mind.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification