Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best smellflowers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best smellflowers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to improve sense of smell, richie kavanagh i love the smell of silage, sudden loss of taste and smell, regaining sense of smell and taste, how to make soap smell stay on you,

• 20 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ajay Sharma

#Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #collabwithme

read more
then we couldn't have able to describe the difference between happiness & pain. #collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #collabwithme

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
We wouldn't buy it because 
its uniqueness is fragrance and freshness
which makes it highly expensive
depending on the demand....  #Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Chitra Iyer

#Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the wind would not carry it's fragrance,
the scent of love would be missed by every lover holding his beloved's gift of flowers,
none would crave a flower bouquet,
a garden would just be an attractive place to visit,
A flower garland would lose it's essence,
A lover would be unable to lose himself in it's lovely fragrance,
and finally,poems would be mere words without the fragrance of aromatic poetry..
 #Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We would not have love them. 
As seeing and falling in love
For the beauty
Might befool you. 

It would not have attracted
Bee to collect honey. 
And there might me a halt
In the movement of life cycle... #Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers  #YourQuoteAndMine

Arun Malarselvan

read more
We may think, nose is only for nasty smells..  #Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
this world would seem habitated
by people with damaged olfactory
nerves. #Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchismita Sengupta

~Beauty and the Beast~ by Suchismita Sengupta We tend to hurt the ones who we think are beautiful in order to have them. #Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #quoteoftheday #microtale

read more
we wouldn't have hurt them... ~Beauty and the Beast~ by Suchismita Sengupta

We tend to hurt the ones who we think are beautiful in order to have them.

#Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #quoteoftheday #microtale

Shail Raghuvanshi

#Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fragrance #Flower #yqbaba #yqlove

read more
life would be bland.
No fragrance.
Just a world bereft of the best thing in creation.
So, become my fragrant flower my love
And, I shall follow you till the very end of time! #Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers  #YourQuoteAndMine
#fragrance 
#flower 
#yqbaba 
#yqlove

Error N

For yqbaba #Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collabwithme #yqbabachallenge #yqtales #phalak_writes #phalak_meena

read more
गर जो कभी ना महका गुलाब तोह उसे बेजान समझना भूल है,
क्युकी महकता है वह तोह मुरझाने के बाद भी क्युकी वह इंसां नहीं फूल है। For yqbaba #collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers  #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collabwithme #yqbabachallenge  #yqtales #phalak_writes #phalak_meena

Rajeshwari Thendapani

#Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I could smell my 
favorite fragrance of my
Man's sweet sweats #Collab and share how would this world seem if we couldn't smell flowers. #smellflowers #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification