Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqspecial Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqspecial Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 832 Followers
  • 4227 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourav Roy

Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't have to look into a clock Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #collab #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sourav Roy

Since we are talking about books and publishing, let's title our future autobiography. Mine, as you already know, will be called A Boy With No Nickname. #autobiographytitle #yqspecial #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The stubborn one Since we are talking about books and publishing, let's title our future autobiography. Mine, as you already know, will be called A Boy With No Nickname. #autobiographytitle  #yqspecial #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourav Roy

It's #WorldKindnessDay today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
can change someone's life It's #worldkindnessday today. Time for you to share stories of little #actsofkindness someone did for you or you did for someone. #yqspecial #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Kabir Infinity

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnooneunderstands • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqspecial #doublecollab #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
any one

every one was hurt by that 
some one OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnooneunderstands • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

PRUTHWIC SAGAR 🚩

Participate in this #cinemagraph #Collab and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine #pssquotes #yqquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Selecting the best
 alternatives Participate in this #cinemagraph #collab and tell us the things for which there's still time to change? #stilltime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine #pssquotes #yqquotes 

Preeti Shukla

What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# preeti shukla#

read more
Hmari all memories hmari picture hi show krti h, 
Chayhe past ki ho y future ki..... What are memories without a picture? How do you remember them? Participate in this #simile challenge and write about #memorieswithoutpictures #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# preeti shukla#

Rahul Sharma

Dedicating a #testimonial to Dr.Barnali Mukherjee #friendshipdaytestimonial #yqspecial

read more
The awesome skill 
of playing with words 
in different languages with 
almost perfection makes you 
a much better writer every new day.
Keep writing, Keep inspiring, keep shining. 
 Dedicating a #testimonial to Dr.Barnali Mukherjee
#friendshipdaytestimonial 
#yqspecial

Rahul Sharma

Dedicating a #testimonial to Sunny Sharma #friendshipdaytestimonial #yqspecial

read more
Sunny Sharma is a wonderful person both in real and literary life. The person is packed with positivity and is an awesome writer. His quotes inspire and motivate many. I wish him love and more positivity.  Dedicating a #testimonial to Sunny Sharma

#friendshipdaytestimonial 
#yqspecial

Rahul Sharma

He broke her heart and lost his dwelling  place. #place #9wordstory #yqbaba #oneliner #yqspecial #brokenheart #microtale #thisishowyoulose

Rahul Sharma

I have seen Days crawling and Years flying. Yes, I have witnessed this time paradox. #time #theoryofrelativity #yqbaba #yqtales #2liners #quote #paradox #yqspecial
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification