Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best threetruthsandonelie Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best threetruthsandonelie Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about three words better than i love you, love you three thousand, i love you three thousand, god only gives three answers to prayer, to determine resistivity of two/three wires,

• 23 Followers
  • 30 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I expect everyone to be good
I care for people
I like motivating others
I am good to everyone #Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

atrisheartfeelings

#Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with varsha Gujrati #mydiary

read more
मैं सही हूँ...
मैं सच्चा हूँ....
और मैं सबसे अच्छा हूँ....
अगर कोई सच्चे दिल से माने...😊😊😊 #Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with varsha Gujrati
#mydiary

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

#Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My eternal love for you
The eternal bonding of our hearts
The eternal beauty of our memories

But the lie is..

Our pair being eternal..... #Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
I never had a boyfriend.
I have never fallen in love.
I live in my own world.
I love night a lot. #Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

Feba

#Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I believe in being flawed;
Win hearts with a humble nod,
Honesty doesn't have a measuring rod....
Being tough always gets the loudest laud🤔 #Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
We will never go on a date again 
I won't be putting love on your lips
I won't be the reason of your smile 
I dont love you anymore... #Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Impeccable Words

#Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what. #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #yqcollab #YourQuotes #yourquote Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Unlimited fantasies
Intimidating
Romance
Unwanted Connection

Love is a lie #Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yourquoteandmine
#yourquotebaba
#yqcollab
#yourquotes
#yourquote

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
I love all.
Happy to be free.
Feeling lost in creation.
Grateful for your grace. #Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
The three truths : 
1-Death
2-The inner most feelings of the heart.
3-What a person is when nobody is looking 
And the one lie is 
Attachment.  #Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what.  #YourQuoteAndMine

kafir_khuda

read more
Health will fall
Times run out
Everyone will leave you

A happy ending  #Collab and share #threetruthsandonelie. Let your readers guess what is what.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification