Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best leavehome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best leavehome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sometimes you have to leave, how do you leave someone you love, love her but leave her wild full poem, leave me alone in spanish, love her but leave her wild poem,

• 29 Followers
  • 33 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and share what do you carry with you when you #leavehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I make my place messy 
So that no one could find out
What am I exactly doing😂😂 #Collab and share what do you carry with you when you #leavehome  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Dr.J.Kavitha

# leave home
After birth I leave my mother's womb
After marriage I leave my parent's home,
There I leave home my dream and freedom,
One day I will leave home my mind and body 
Go with a soul immortal... #leavehome #yqbaba

Ayesha Ansari

#Collab and share what do you carry with you when you #leavehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I carry with me love and care of my parents in a beautiful bag of emotions, with a hearty smile of my sisters, and countless blessings of my elders.

#Collab and share what do you carry with you when you #leavehome  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweety PIe💚

370 #wishandhope #Home ...T #Collab and share what do you carry with you when you #leavehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I always wish that
 wherever I headed ,
I will come  back with 
good hope and happiness...  #370 #wishandhope #home
...T
#Collab and share what do you carry with you when you #leavehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and share what do you carry with you when you #leavehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #yqquotes

read more
I leave a part of me behind,
only to 
meet next time... #Collab and share what do you carry with you when you #leavehome  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
 #yqquotes

Gayathri

#Collab and share what do you carry with you when you #leavehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayqbaba

read more
I leave my first love
But carry their love 

Parents love❤❤

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#yqbaba

Gayathri

#Collab and share what do you carry with you when you #leavehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I leave the immature little girl in me
And face the world with boldness and maturity #Collab and share what do you carry with you when you #leavehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Feba

read more
I let go off the anguish of departure from "here" , inching closer to an arrival of the  the joy that holds my new  "here"... #Collab and share what do you carry with you when you #leavehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I make sure i see my mom.
No,  i dont need any bye from her
As I know her wishes are with me. 
Just small view of her 
Makes my day outside a easy one. 
Her one smile
Protects me whole day
So before I eave my home
I need to see my mom... #Collab and share what do you carry with you when you #leavehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Why for her
THE IDEA OF HOME
is to
LEAVE HOME? A burning query.
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #yqchallenge #theideaofhome #leavehome #3422poem #dcgdoc
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification