Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dadanddaughter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dadanddaughter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mom and dad quotes, dad and daughter quotes, miss you dad, happy anniversary mom and dad, happy birthday dad quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Fowsuljenna Jenna

Ajima

saranya s

Happy Father's Day the wolf best da da ever... #FathersDay #dada #HappyFathersDay #dadlove #dadandson #dadanddaughter #Superherodady

read more

Deepa R

Rajeev sahu

अपनी बेटी की सभी इच्छा पूरी करो || sad and daughter story 🔥🔥 #nojohindi #dadanddaughter #hindistory #Hindi Love #प्रेरक

read more

its Me Balaji

Ar. Smitha

My Dad is the editor, 
Oh this crazy writer. 
He though edited 
my TV time, play time, 
but he always edited, 
my weaknesses and, 
portrayed my strengths, 
to the hostile world. 
I was writing my story of life, 
He too was writing his story, 
But he edited his story, 
for my happiness.  Good morning☀☀
#morningvibes #teatimeqoute #life #dadlove #dadanddaughter #yqbaba #smithasunkara

Akshaya

How would angels look like?
She asked her dad
He showed her a mirror..... #yqbaba #dadanddaughter #always_and_forever #truelove

Namrata Ni Notification

Dinakar Reddy

Dads Angel No.Dad.I am not an angel.
I don't want to be one.
You know why?
Angels rarely visits us in daily life.
I want to be your daughter.
The daughter who pinches her dad's beard while sleeping,the daughter who cleans her dad's eye glasses,The daughter who visits him every now and then to share smiles and strength.
Papa,I want to be your daughter.I fly high with your wishes and hardwork but i come back to take care.
I don't want to be an angel who stays away forever. #angel #dadanddaughter #love #father #fly #dinakarreddy
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification