Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best guesswho Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best guesswho Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about guess me who i am, guess me meaning in marathi, guess me quiz, guess me, പൊട്ട് തൊടല് guess the number,

• 29 Followers
  • 33 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Has the courage to wake me up while I sleep? 
Has the responsibility to control my actions? 
Has the strength to break my dreams??? 
It's always you my sweet heart ❤❤❤ This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Gayathri

This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayqbaba

read more
Is better than you??

Future version of yourself.. This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#yqbaba

Anonymous

Guess what is it? Comment if you know... #guesswho #rare #special

read more
You are very special for everyone.
But everyone don't understand your value. 
Because of some, you are very rare now. 
But your beauty doesn't fades, 
Your promises never breaks, 
and 
You makes a simple person very special.  Guess what is it? Comment if you know... 

#guesswho 
#rare 
#special

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Might have planted the seed of writing 
In me?
The person for whom,
I  was best in her life.
Whom I inspired every day,
And never got tired of praising me. 
But now she don't even want to see me, 
Might be too busy to miss me. 
Or it might be a different story, 
May be she got some
who took her worry... This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Cerebral Derange

Guess who is behind me
To motivate.just no one 
It's my smile which motivate
Me.that's the reason
I shouldn't give up Easily #yqbaba#guesswho#yqbhaijan#yqkavi#yqdidi#yqdada

Cerebral Derange

Guess who is behind me
To motivate.just no one 
It's my smile which motivate
Me.that's the reason
I shouldn't give up Easily #yqbaba#guesswho#yqbhaijan#yqkavi#yqdidi#yqdada

Krithika Jayasheela

This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Held Your Hand Tight With All Their Might
Just To Tell You What Is Wrong And What Is Right ?
Guess Who 
Was Always There For You When You Cried?
Well Its Mom And Dad. !! This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
   came visiting ?
Guess who
   spilt the beans?
Guess who
   walked out the door?
Big fat ego leaving me serene This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lyrics song #Song

read more
appeared in your dream last night?
It was me even after that stupid fight.
I love you so.
Today and ever more.
So, let bygones be bygones.
Guess who no longer wants to be a pawn?
Guess who?
Me and You!

This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine
#lyrics 
#song

Error N

This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #poetsofinstagram #poetrycommunity #phalak_writes #phalak_meena #yqthoughts

read more
 made me a poet?

Guess

Who gave me a throwback? This one requires real creativity. #Collab and complete the prompt. Write a song with the refrain #guesswho #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #poetsofinstagram #poetrycommunity #phalak_writes #phalak_meena  #yqthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification