Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best longnights Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best longnights Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes for him long distance, long distance love, longest bridge in the world, scared to be lonely lyrics, latitude and longitude of india,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Srishti Yadav

Withering of leaves.
Clouds coverage.
Long nights , 
the fog all around.
The hot cups of tea.
And the cold winds 
With the warmth 
Of our souls.
It's so good feel of,
Winters #yqbaba #winterseason #witheringleaves #warmthofwool #soul #longnights #clouds #inifinity

The Cold Summers

Nights that doesn't speak out loud ! #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #longnights #criesofmyheart

read more
It was 4 in the morning.The sky was pouring its heart out & the lightening and thunder seemed to have been letting out their long standing rage..her mind was flooded with thoughts of him..wondering whether he is all right..is he safe out there..is he also scared right now & things like that..its no wonder coz everytime she eats,she prays silently that he should eat well too..as this life didn't put her in the right place to ask him that.. she was judged everytime she genuinely wished something good for him..even by him..& that crushed her entire being..her heart failed to accept the fact that he too saw her like a piece of crap,just like everyone did..
Disrupting those chain of thoughts was a sudden beep from her phone,which showed a WhatsApp text from her friend saying,"I know that you aren't asleep.Are you thinking about him & crying again ?" She opened the text& didn't type even a single word."I know that rain reminds you of him all the more,so take out your dad's letter,read it&go back to sleep" for which she replied"Ok" & went back to her wet pillows.
The next morning was ususal for everybody including the sun that was trying to hide the previous night's tears,just like her !  Nights that doesn't speak out loud !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #longnights #criesofmyheart

rajat gupta

ऐसी अंधेरी रात में,
आज भी तेरा एहसास महसूस-सा होता है|
जानता हूँ कुछ नहीं है वहाँ,
पर फिर भी यू हवा में हाथ मार देता हूँ|
उम्मीद है, आज भी तू 
कहीं मेरे लिए दुआ करती होगी,
पर यकीन यह है कि दुआ
सिर्फ तेरे फायदे वाली होती होगी|| #yqdidi #yqdidiquotes #yqbaba #longnights #अंधेरी_रातें #yqbaba

The Cold Summers

Nights that doesn't speak out loud ! #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #longnights #criesofmyheart

read more
It was 4 in the morning.The sky was pouring its heart out & the lightening and thunder seemed to have been letting out their long standing rage..her mind was flooded with thoughts of him..wondering whether he is all right..is he safe out there..is he also scared right now & things like that..its no wonder coz everytime she eats,she prays silently that he should eat well too..as this life didn't put her in the right place to ask him that.. she was judged everytime she genuinely wished something good for him..even by him..& that crushed her entire being..her heart failed to accept the fact that he too saw her like a piece of crap,just like everyone did..
Disrupting those chain of thoughts was a sudden beep from her phone,which showed a WhatsApp text from her friend saying,"I know that you aren't asleep.Are you thinking about him & crying again ?" She opened the text& didn't type even a single word."I know that rain reminds you of him all the more,so take out your dad's letter,read it&go back to sleep" for which she replied"Ok" & went back to her wet pillows.
The next morning was ususal for everybody including the sun that was trying to hide the previous night's tears,just like her !  Nights that doesn't speak out loud !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #longnights #criesofmyheart

Santhanamullai Mohan

A strong me and a smiling face
I show you every day
Behind that I have a fragile me
Who breaks at the hurts they throw my way
Whatever you talk is not heard
Is how I walk around
But deep down I break
Cracking the walls of my heart
My face remains bleak
Clean without any expression leak
Night comes to take me in her arms
I hold my heart and cry wetting my palms
Nights are cold days are dry
I sleep with the tear stained cheek..
The sun rises hardening my face
To show them that I'm not weak.. #notweak #strong #hurt #longnights

انعم خالد

راس نہ آیا مجھے یہ عشق تیرا
کہا تھا نا کہ تو ہی سبب موت ہو گا #poetry #urdushayeri #longnights #poetcommunity #nojotoshayeri

Aisha jindal

#longnights

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification