Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best arrogant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best arrogant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about arrogant meaning in hindi, arrogant meaning in urdu, arrogant meaning in english, arrogant meaning in marathi, arrogant people quotes,

• 22 Followers
  • 40 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Fairy Lights

I just booked my tickets for Leh in Ladakh in the summers. I'm so excited to be in the mighty Himalayas, learning how to to enjoy the cold silence. What do #mountainsteach you? #rapidfire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #arrogant #selfrespect #yqbaba

read more
No matter how Arrogant People think, you are
You need not Doubt your Self Respect
 I just booked my tickets for Leh in Ladakh in the summers. I'm so excited to be in the mighty Himalayas, learning how to to enjoy the cold silence. What do #mountainsteach you? #rapidfire  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #arrogant #selfrespect #yqbaba

MSJ Quotes

The art to show someone that They are more than what they think of themselves is Motivation..
The art to show someone that You are more than what others think of you is Arrogance..

Arrogance is an art, to sheild oneself from facing his own insecurities..! #motivation #arrogance #arrogant #ego #confidence #msjquotes #fear #msj

MSJ Quotes

He knew he was right
And he knew nobody can deny it..
The arrogance slipped in..

The time slipped in..
The arrogance glued there..

Now he knows he is not right,
And he knows anybody can defy him..
But he is still arrogant..
The arrogance glued there,
So does he himself..! #arrogance #arrogant #change #selflove #msj #poetry #lifequotes #yqquotes

Sweety PIe💚

Write a note to yourself and collaborate with a fellow writer, who will write a note to you. #Noteworthy #Hiral #confidence #arrogant #stanningpersonality 144 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be Confident..!                  
                                        you are stunning
                                        enough without 
                                        being arrogant...! Write a note to yourself and collaborate with a fellow writer, who will write a note to you. 

#noteworthy
#hiral #confidence #arrogant
#stanningpersonality

#144 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Cerebral Derange

Sensitive before love
Too arrogant after love
Love changed him #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#love#arrogant#change

Cerebral Derange

Then,
They were happy and proudless
Persons,
Now 
Money taught them
to be proud and arrogant #yqbaba#yqdidi#yqkavi#money#arrogant#proud

Cerebral Derange

Sensitive before love
Too arrogant after love
Love changed him #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#love#arrogant#change

Aahaan

Be Bold, Be honest, Be open. #Hindi #hindiurdupoetry ------------------------- #arrogant #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Tejaswinee Mishra

read more
Voh dil lagane ki baat karenge
fir dil bhi lagayenge,
Unka kisi aur se lagte hi
chup chaap chale jaayenge,
Mai kehta hoo choro unhe
apne kaam pe Dhyaan do,
Unse saaf saaf keh do ke
tum apne kaam se kaam rakho.  Be Bold, Be honest, Be open. 

#hindi #hindiurdupoetry
-------------------------
#arrogant
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Tejaswinee Mishra

Cerebral Derange

Then,
They were happy and proudless
Persons,
Now 
Money taught them
to be proud and arrogant #yqbaba#yqdidi#yqkavi#money#arrogant#proud

Ashish Prajapati

[Padhne ka time nahi hai to like bhi na karna 😂😂] usne bataya hi nahi ki wo kis bare me bat kar rha tha (pehle se kaisa hu )...and maine wo batane ka mauka bhi nahi diya...😂😂😂😂😂 Actually use lagta hai ki mai arrogant cum rude hu...wo to maine prove kar hi diya bina time waste kiye...😎😎 The real fact is...agar koi aise non-sense question puchega to koi bhi rude hoga...mai kaisa hu us bare me bat karne ka kya matlab...🤔🤔 #yqbaba #yqdidi #introvert #fuzzyquoet

read more
(Story time)
Kal lunch time pe mere ek colleague ne mujhe pucha, " kya tum pehle se hi aise ho ?? "
Me [in high tone (sort of)] ," mujhe iss bare me koi bat nahi karni " 
10-12 minute lunch ke dauran na wo kuch bola na mai kuch...ek dusre ke samne bhi shayad nahi dekha... [Padhne ka time nahi hai to like bhi na karna 😂😂]

usne bataya hi nahi ki wo kis bare me bat kar rha tha (pehle se kaisa hu )...and maine wo batane ka mauka bhi nahi diya...😂😂😂😂😂

Actually use lagta hai ki mai arrogant cum rude hu...wo to maine prove kar hi diya bina time waste kiye...😎😎

The real fact is...agar koi aise non-sense question puchega to koi bhi rude hoga...mai kaisa hu us bare me bat karne ka kya matlab...🤔🤔
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification