Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best givesmehope Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best givesmehope Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about music gives a soul to the universe meaning in hindi, you give love a bad name lyrics, you give love a bad name, music gives a soul to the universe meaning, music gives a soul to the universe,

• 29 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #givesmehope #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Just like sun rises in the morning
New leaves emerge on the tree
Similarly hope of amelioration 
will bring progress in our life Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #givesmehope #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

I always see my parents working all time. I ask them why don't you rest a single day. They say if we take rest who will take care of you my dear. We only live for you. We take efforts to see you in a good position in future.
Love my parents a lot. My life, my everything❤👪 Their love and support gives me hope😀 #givesmehope #yqbaba #dailychallenge #love #parents

Anmol Singh

Be it a wizard who was cursed and fated to be killed but still changed his destiny,
Be it rich orphan who witnessed his parents death and decided to fight crime as vigilante,
Be it a prodigious detective who is considered as a psychopath,
When real life were teaching me about heartbreaks, betrayal and fake love,a fictional character taught me what bravery, loyalty and justice means..
They Teach me way too many things in one way or the other. #givesmehope #superhero #superheroes #hope #inspiration #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #heroes

Anmol Singh

To Mr. Mahendra Singh Dhoni,
You would consider me your fan,
But am sure i ain't just fan of yours
You have inspired like no one ever could ever do,
Your journey from normal to being a big cricketer
Bring tears to my eyes and smile on my face,
The way you calmly handle success and failure inspire to handle tough situations #givesmehope #msdhoni #msdian #msd  #yqbaba #yababachallenge #inspiration #hope

Anmol Singh

Be it a wizard who was cursed and fated to be killed but still changed his destiny,
Be it rich orphan who witnessed his parents death and decided to fight crime as vigilante,
Be it a prodigious detective who is considered as a psychopath,
When real life were teaching me about heartbreaks, betrayal and fake love,a fictional character taught me what bravery, loyalty and justice means..
They Teach me way too many things in one way or the other. #givesmehope #superhero #superheroes #hope #inspiration #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #heroes

Anmol Singh

To Mr. Mahendra Singh Dhoni,
You would consider me your fan,
But am sure i ain't just fan of yours
You have inspired like no one ever could ever do,
Your journey from normal to being a big cricketer
Bring tears to my eyes and smile on my face,
The way you calmly handle success and failure inspire to handle tough situations #givesmehope #msdhoni #msdian #msd  #yqbaba #yababachallenge #inspiration #hope

Osho Jain

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #givesmehope #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Are my parents🌻,
Who teach me...
Trust the roots only,
Never trust anything other than this.
And in our case parents are roots only. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #givesmehope #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
I am in love with life, 
Will to live is strong, kicking and alive Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #givesmehope #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
what takes your hope
that is failure Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #givesmehope #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more

The haunting days have passed 
Waiting for the beautiful days to come
Yet the memories come in life 
Tormenting as a challenge  in 
Giving strength mentally to get strong  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #givesmehope #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification