Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best somequestions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best somequestions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about somebody to you lyrics, gotye somebody that i used to know lyrics, gotye somebody that i used to know, some love quotes, someone like you,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sudhansu Senapati

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #somequestions • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Those that haunt me when alone,
When I am at discourse with myself, 
One leading to more of its kind,
At cross roads my logic stands. 
One answer or many, who knows,
Subjective answers confuse more,
Some questions still haunt me,
Methods ambiguous as they are,
Should they remain as it is,
Or I will choose one plausible. 
 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #somequestions
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

I read someone's story so had these thoughts... Kindly correct me wherever I am wrong.. Some reasons.💢 #somereasonscantbeexplained #SomeReason #somequestions #doreadandletknowhowisit #somerandomstuff #kratisha

read more
He told me " Love happens for a reason."
And I firstly believed it blindly but now sitting at this very hour
I realize and think while sipping coffee from the mug you gifted
That even after such long years of our separation and broken promises of forever
The only thing that is still the same is this cup in which I am drinking your favourite cappuccino.
So what I say the reason was this cup or the change in my habits.
Or the reason is that still I am not able to move ahead or you will say memories are for forever.
Or maybe you will mark destiny as reason or society wanted a reason to question the power of my trust.
You wanted to tame someone and you made it a reason or you wanted to clip my wings and made sky a reason.
Even you could make my love a reason or you say the reason to be me.
 But I know only one reason and that is "To love." I read someone's story so had these thoughts... Kindly correct me wherever I am wrong.. 
Some reasons.💢
#somereasonscantbeexplained #somereason #somequestions #doreadandletknowhowisit #somerandomstuff #kratisha

Raja Thakur Wrt

mute video

Black Shadow Edits by Raghu Ravichandran

Some Girls mind like: After Finish their studies they think about marriage.
But they want to achieve.
 but Family teach 
Society talks about you, Don't go anywhere.
Kitchen is your place...
Still many house have a bitch rules and dump the thoughts to their family Girls ..
Still Girls are dependent.
Sad Truth  #randomthoughts 
#somequestions

Me Nin

When life gives us a second chance,
what we must do??

Should we accept it
or
not??

©Me Nin #Flower #somequestions

silent words

suno, hum tumhe bhul b jate 
hum tumhe bhul b jate 
pr tumari adhuri bato ne muje abi tk un  lamho me kaid rkha h 
mai koshish toh krti hu tumse un bato ko suljane ki
mai koshish toh krti hu tumse un bato ko suljane ki
pr tumari nzr andazi ne sb adhure me bandh rkha h

©silent words #somequestions #someanswers

Ayushi Agrawal

#Unbelievable #PulwamaAttack #ValentineDay #Valentine #somequestions? #Life Rajeev Ranjan Jonny Jonny Raza Afridi Amraram Verd Verd Ahmad Yar

read more
mute video

mystery. 😁

#somequestions. Rupali Roy Parmjit Kaur Namita Nisha Arun Kumar Yadav Sagar Kumar

read more
Some questions which i have never asked to myself...

When eww becomed so strng?
When eww learned to be so fiery?
When eww gathered so much courage to wipe ur tears and put a bright smile on ur face?
When and how eww becomed who eww never even dreamt of? #somequestions.  Rupali Roy Parmjit Kaur Namita Nisha Arun Kumar Yadav Sagar Kumar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification