Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best voicesoundslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best voicesoundslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my baby i love your voice lyrics, my baby i love your voice, to say something in a very soft voice, typewriters voice love quotes, love your voice,

• 25 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chanchal Jaiswal

Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babathemoonandmetoyouyqloveyqmusic

read more
Your dreams
Your eyes reflect
All those beams
In that light
I have seen
My childlike soul
Dancing...
In the rhythm 
Of happiness
That bliss I sing
Ah! The days!
Can music bring?

Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#themoonandme#toyou#yqlove#yqmusic

अनिता कुमावत

Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
कभी सुनिएगा फुरसत से आवाज़ हमारी !!
अब हम खुद ही क्या करें तारीफ़ अपनी ...!!!

😍🤗😜😛 Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

atrisheartfeelings

Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with varsha Gujrati #mydiary

read more
आवाज़ का दीवाना मत बनाना यारों....
लिखे हुए को अब तक नही भुला पाए...  Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with varsha Gujrati
#mydiary

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Less matured than my age 😂  Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Archana131 Collaborating with Archana Padhy

read more
I long for your presence in my life Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Archana#131
Collaborating with Archana Padhy

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
a screeching banshee 🙂🙂 Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

I have handled that  loneliness too,                                  in which my own voice recordings are still there to have a talk with me.  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqenglishquotes #deepthoughts #recordings #voicesoundslike

Akthari Begum

Aloud the scence of 
ubiquitous things happens 
whatever  
lives give  see all views 
is the voice of heart. #love #heart #voice_of_heart #voiceoflove #voicesoundslike #microfiction #quotestagram #writersofindia

sehar

Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babarulesoflogic

read more
Heartbeat
You can't hear it in this noisy world
But
It is deep inside your fear in this lonely world. Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#rulesoflogic

Safia Tehseen

Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myfeelings #Happen #Manytimes

read more
Mature lady.Its more mature than my age.It makes other feel that i am not only mature by voice but also mature by nature🙂. Participate in this #simile challenge and complete the prompt. #voicesoundslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myfeelings #happen #manytimes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification