Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best voiceoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best voiceoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my baby i love your voice lyrics, my baby i love your voice, to say something in a very soft voice, typewriters voice love quotes, love your voice,

• 53 Followers
  • 54 Stories

Raj

sound of Heart Love #Heart #voiceoflove #friends Dream club gudiya swetu Zarna dayma #कविता

read more

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Describe the #voiceoflove using a unique #simile. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A Musical piece 
That is played 
Very quietly 
Just like A piano
When the keys
Are pressed 
Has a particular 
rythym of the life
Touches the soul
With soothing effect Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Describe the #voiceoflove using a unique #simile. #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Describe the #voiceoflove using a unique #simile. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the music of my song
Lovely to listen to, and
sweetly carrying me along Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Sweety PIe💚

His voice is a river and
I was a stone...
Every ripples reshaped Me... #676 #cravingyou #soulmates #voiceoflove #listentoyousay #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination

Osho Jain

read more
Knowledge...
I need to nourish myself this knowledge as much as I can,
Simultaneously revision I need to do.
Knowledge never abandon you in mid of the journey, this kind of relation we share 🌻
Gm🌄
Happy navratri 🙏🌼 Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Abid

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #soultrigger Describe the #voiceoflove using a unique #simile. #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
fancy wind chimes 
making euphonious sounds.  Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.
#soultrigger 

ᗅℕᗅℕℽᗅ Տⅈℕℊℍ

read more
Soothing rhythm of dazzling rain on the roof. Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
an echo,
penetrating the walls,
surrounding us,
to soothe our scars,
to heal our soul and heart... Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

cressy adoline

read more
Hope which keeps me 
Alive and being the one
Reason behind my happy
Existence in this world!  Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

cressy adoline

read more
A soothing music which relax
My nervousness and make me 
To feel relaxed and safe near
My own beloved one's!
 Welcome to the day 22 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification