Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best selfpleasure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best selfpleasure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about note to self quotes, self love quotes, note to self book, note to self lyrics, note to self,

• 5 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Neerja

(Quote 878) I couldn't help sweety And in fckn desperation I touched myself I touched my clit Making a balance in train's lavatory! I pace up my fingers ****** #erotica #oralsex #selfpleasure #moansandmoons #MnMwritefeelings #cindy #trainadventure

read more
Traveling in train, solitudely..
Thinking of you,
That how you tasted me via your wicked tongue 
That I shivered from my head to toe, 
I smile. 

Went to lavatory 
I couldn't help 
But I touch my vulva 
I was wet 
I touched my clit 
It was aroused by the mere thought of my cum in your mouth! 
Your slurping noises and my moans all around the room.

(..in caption..)

- Neerja  (Quote 878) I couldn't help sweety 
And in fckn desperation 
I touched myself 
I touched my clit 
Making a balance in train's lavatory! 
I pace up my fingers 

Neerja

(Quote 765) Slowly rubbing the clit To the faster rhythm Ohh this feel!! Grabbing sheets thinking of him, how his tongue would play around it Faster… Restlessness in body Waist up and so do my breaths #wordgasm #erotica #masturbation #selfpleasure #cindy #longwriteupz

read more
Self Pleasure - Ice and play..! 

Thinking of him that..
how he would tease me!
"Ahh fuck..! I want him"

Yes I want him
Right here
Down
Doing these wonders
Via his tongue....
and fingers!!
(..in caption..) (Quote 765) 
Slowly rubbing the clit
To the faster rhythm
Ohh this feel!!
Grabbing sheets thinking of him, how his tongue would play around it
Faster…
Restlessness in body
Waist up and so do my breaths

Neerja

(Quote 750) That's how fingers play.. To moan out melodiously "fuck" And sweetly *his name*.. #soothing_music when plays. #selfpleasure #Music #erotica #rapidfire #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #musicin7words

read more
From slower strokes
to faster in rhythm.. (Quote 750) That's how fingers play..
To moan out melodiously "fuck"
And sweetly *his name*..

#soothing_music when plays.

#selfpleasure

Neerja

(Quote 697) She did act of self pleasure. #masturbation Listening a song 'Haunted' She moves her fingers From her lips to neck to her arms Licking her finger Placing it under her pants.. #erotica #rapidfire #selfpleasure #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #4432eroticpoem #4432poem

read more
Touching down, closing eyes
Pressing breasts, moaning softly
Thinking of him
She did. (Quote 697) She did act of self pleasure. #masturbation 

Listening a song 'Haunted'
She moves her fingers
From her lips to neck to her arms

Licking her finger
Placing it under her pants..

Cherry

It's a fact....!! Having her body doesn't mean she is yours..win her heart and mind ✨🦋 #erotica #erotica_hindi #moansandmoons #sexythoughts #hornythoughts #selfpleasure #LustoverLove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mr. Rohit

read more
Swelled pinkish-red nipples with your bites❤🍓🥂🍦...are way more better than those swelled teary eyes💔 It's a fact....!!
Having her body doesn't mean she is yours..win her heart and mind ✨🦋
#erotica #erotica_hindi #moansandmoons #sexythoughts #hornythoughts #selfpleasure #lustoverlove   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mr. Rohit

Madhav Jha

Being single is bliss..... Collab with soulful words✨ #selfpleasure #masturbation #Passion #Partner #yqbaba #yqdost #discovernewwriters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Akriti Mistry

read more
but for how long this stature is maintained if my body is made from fusing two big elements i.e. 'he' and 'she' in every form causing my body to complete then for how long it will sustain without the element of 'she' not being present or is not fused with or is lost!? Being single is bliss.....

Collab with soulful words✨

#selfpleasure #masturbation #passion #partner
#yqbaba #yqdost #discovernewwriters
        #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Akriti Mistry

Casanova

zfgegs #lust #lustyfeelings #selfpleasure #nopanty

Casanova

For how long Her finger play the role These distances increasing Her lust more and more..🔥❤️ #moansandmoons love #lust #selfpleasure #Fingers #erotica #yqerotica Pc-instagram #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Tempting Soul

read more
That is why he is the magician as he knows the tricks up the sleeves how to use his fingers and tongue as his magic wand For how long 
Her finger play the role 
These distances increasing
Her lust more and more..🔥❤️

#moansandmoons #love #lust #selfpleasure #fingers #erotica #yqerotica
Pc-instagram  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Tempting Soul

Mr Spoiler

#sex #lust #cravings #selfpleasure #eeotica

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification