Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best farfromhome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best farfromhome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you from far away, love you from far away, love quotes for someone far away, love quotes for him far away, far relationship love quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Sakshi Vashist

I am far from home my dear

But somehow, you feel nearer

#farfromhome #homesmellslike

Dharm Desai

वो आंचल मां का, पापा का कंधे पे हाथ याद आता है अपना घर अपने जज़्बात वो खाना खिलाना ज़बरदस्ती के साथ या तोड़ मरोड़ के जोड़ना जब कुछ हो यार याद आता है अपना घर, अपने जज़्बात गाना होता था अंताक्षरी के साथ उसमें चाय पकौड़े मिल जाएं #PARENTS #farfromhome #longform #dharmuvach

read more
खैर हुए है देर अभो
कैसे वापस आए सभो
वो बूढ़ी मां बुलाएगी 
मन में थोड़ा मुस्कायेगी
पापा फिर से हस लेंगे थोड़ा
लेकिन तबियत लथड़े जायेगी
क्या फायदा इस शोहरत का
जो काम ना आए गर्दिश में
हाथ दुआ के लिए उठाना
रज़ा में या रंजिश में। वो आंचल मां का, पापा का कंधे पे हाथ
याद आता है अपना घर अपने जज़्बात
वो खाना खिलाना ज़बरदस्ती के साथ या
तोड़ मरोड़ के जोड़ना जब कुछ हो यार
याद आता है अपना घर, अपने जज़्बात

गाना होता था अंताक्षरी के साथ
उसमें चाय पकौड़े मिल जाएं

Sachin Mondal

Waqat hai ki gujar hi jata hai
Kbhi apno k paas to 
Kbhi bohut dur le jata hai .... Waqat 🌸
#trainjourney
#farfromhome 
#upsetsoul
#yqbaba
#yqdidi

mummy_s_prince

To me, Hey Bhavesh I knows that you will be going to shift yourself to Bangalore, but always remember this thing in your mind that live your life as you really wish to live. Because life won't give you the second chance to move forward. One more thing which I will have to tell you that don't feel bad about your family because you are the decision maker as you are in the 21st century and you almost crossed 25 years of life with your family and now this is your call to be the history maker among #qotd #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #liveyourlife #farfromhome #leavehome #decisionmaker #historycreator

read more
So I have decided to shift myself to Bangalore for the new job. As I wants to make my own life as I will wish to live, so I will have to left the shelter of my parents and family. If they are nearby to you than you can't live your dreams and can't find the real you. Also you need to know the basics of your life, who is with you or who is not. Every thing that you will have to decide that what will be the next step of your life. Because its now or never in 21st century.  To me, 

Hey Bhavesh I knows that you will be going to shift yourself to Bangalore, but always remember this thing in your mind that live your life as you really wish to live. Because life won't give you the second chance to move forward. One more thing which I will have to tell you that don't feel bad about your family because you are the decision maker as you are in the 21st century and you almost crossed 25 years of life with your family and now this is your call to be the history maker among

SaTy Lohiya

Ashutosh Mishra(निर्वाण)

घर कबका छूट गया लोग परदेशी हमे अब कहते है क्यों गांव की गलियों ढूंढते हो हमे आजकल हम शहर की थडियो पर रहते है #Moon #Salesman #farfromhome #lifesucks

read more
घर कबका छूट गया

लोग परदेशी हमे अब कहते है 

क्यों गांव की गलियों ढूंढते हो हमे

आजकल हम शहर की थडियो पर रहते है..

©Ashutosh Mishra(निर्वाण) घर कबका छूट गया
लोग परदेशी हमे अब कहते है 
क्यों गांव की गलियों ढूंढते हो हमे
आजकल हम शहर की थडियो पर रहते है #Moon #Salesman #farfromhome #lifesucks

ruchika_2710

shayar़vikas

Aaj waqt khatm hua 
teri bewafai ka, 
manjil tere bina bhi
dikhai dene lagi hai....
-Vikas Baranwal #shadesoflife #Destination #farfromhome #satysafe

Kshitij Sahu

अब तो रातों में भी ट्रेन के हॉर्न नहीं सुनाई देते।
अब लगता है घर से कितना दूर आ गए।।

-Kshitij #FarFromHome

rayat nawanshahr wala

#Diwali #Pardesi #farfromhome #gharsedoor Harsh Dubey Bhavana Pandey Pratibha Tiwari(smile)🙂 Ranjeet Singh Redpaint #nojotophoto

read more
 #diwali #pardesi #farfromhome #gharsedoor  Harsh Dubey Bhavana Pandey Pratibha Tiwari(smile)🙂 Ranjeet Singh Redpaint
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification