Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nosleepatnight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nosleepatnight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reddit nosleep best stories, best reddit nosleep stories, best nosleep stories, tomados de la mano nunca nos veran, scariest nosleep stories,

• 28 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Rider & Ur Dreamer

#Pain in true love 😔😔 #nosleepatnight 💔 #Love

read more
mute video

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#WhatIf sleep didn't come at night? What if we slept through the day and worked at night? #nosleepatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I'll definitely make
You feel happier
In our realistic world 
 #Whatif sleep didn't come at night? What if we slept through the day and worked at night? #nosleepatnight  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Chitra Iyer

#WhatIf sleep didn't come at night? What if we slept through the day and worked at night? #nosleepatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I shalt lie awake n catch it the next night
If it runs away to an unknown destination,I shalt wait for it to return n catch it unawares
It loves playing hide n seek with me,you know
It arrives at the busiest hour when I am unable to catch it,
It kisses my eyelids n walks away
Ah sleep!you are indeed beautiful
Jus' kiss my entire being n make love to me
hold me in your arms n rock me
I need you every night
let's make peace n sleep tight.. 🙋

Chits
 #Whatif sleep didn't come at night? What if we slept through the day and worked at night? #nosleepatnight  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gayathri

#WhatIf sleep didn't come at night? What if we slept through the day and worked at night? #nosleepatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Then there are millons of pictures coming and  roaming in your brain... #Whatif sleep didn't come at night? What if we slept through the day and worked at night? #nosleepatnight  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#WhatIf sleep didn't come at night? What if we slept through the day and worked at night? #nosleepatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have a memory fight.
Where only tears flows, 
And the pain never goes. 
It was a long night, 
The moon was not that bright. 
I had to force my sleep, 
May be my feelings were too deep... #Whatif sleep didn't come at night? What if we slept through the day and worked at night? #nosleepatnight  #YourQuoteAndMine

Arun Malarselvan

read more
One special person is going to occupy the mind #Whatif sleep didn't come at night? What if we slept through the day and worked at night? #nosleepatnight  #YourQuoteAndMine

हेमन्त जाट

ये तुम्हारा रातों का जागना बताता है, किसी के इश्क़ ने उल्लू बना रखा है। #nosleepatnight #learningshayari
#whatif

हेमन्त जाट

रात आयी थी हमें सुलाने के वास्ते, हमने उसे भी तेरे ख्यालों में जगाए रखा। #whatif #nosleepatnight

हेमन्त जाट

हम भी सोते थे सुकून से रातों को,
हुअा ऐसा की फिर इश्क़ हो गया... #whatif  #nosleepatnight

हेमन्त जाट

ना बुनो ख्याल उसके आने के रातों को जाग जाग कर,
होता वो जो आने वाला तो बिछड़ता कहता ही क्यों? #whatif #nosleepatnight
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification