Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2linepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2linepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayari in hindi for love 140 words 2line, 2line shayari in hindi love sad, 2line love shayri in english 0, 2line love shayari, very sad heart broken shayri 2line in hindi for girls 0,

• 36 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Chasing life 🙂 #chasinglife love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Chasing my life, I forgot to enjoy those
little moments of happiness around me Chasing life 🙂

#chasinglife #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dipa Rani G.

Who are you?
Why you smell like mine?? #love #freshthoughts #2linepoem #yqbaba  #yqquotes

Lipsa..👰

wish I could return to the place, i used to call home. ~A forgotten Stargazer Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem #obscure_scribbling #yqdidi5 My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
lonely moonlight, dressed up as a dream.
collected teardrops that looks like stardust
under its sleeve. wish I could return to the place, i used to call home.

~A forgotten Stargazer

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem #obscure_scribbling #yqdidi5

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One day everything gonna transpire and achieve at a conclusion,
And only reminiscence would last and rest all fades away. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Standard of thoughts we have and standard of people we meet matter a lot.Standard never gets built on superficialty but it resides in simplicity.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem

Abid

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem #triggeredsoul #yqsayyed My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Triggered Soul

read more
Soothing words and unshakeable trust, 
built over time allayed her fears.  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem #triggeredsoul
#yqsayyed 
Collaborating with Triggered Soul

Sakthy RS

read more
 I like u a lot but
Now I hate u a lot. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem

Sita Prasad

read more
What a facet of life it is,
O friend! You, I and this bliss.. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem

Naseem Habib

read more
Having good or bad attitude depends on how person dealt with situation....either becomes humble or rude Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
पत्थर पर लिख़ दूँ 
इश्क़ की दास्तान  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #2linepoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification