Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best photogenic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best photogenic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on photogenic faces, photogenic quotes, how to be more photogenic, photogenic meaning in hindi, photogenic tips,

• 6 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

दीksha

Tasveere lena bhi jaruri hai
jindgi main,
aaisna guzra hua waqt nhi btata..!

©Deeksha Gupta #beyou #photogenic #Deeksha #Enjoy #every #Moment #of #life

#brothersday

👑Taj👑

#photogenic #love #life #memory #taj

Aditi Bera

To the bohemian in me...
The hills always weave a rich tapestry in the panelled walls of my heart,intermingling the untold tales of cumulus clouds,the first winter snowfall,woollens in the makeshift shops,steamed momos in the roadside dhaba in Darjeeling,the brew of the Castleton vintage,or,even the Makaibari organic,tantalizes the tastebuds of a tea-lover.The "rajma-chawal" and "rogan josh" of Kashmir,going down the pipe,the windows opening to the sight of the mystic Himalayan snows,the "shikara-ride" in the Dal Lake, posing for the shutterbugs in the traditional "pheran and poots" and huddling in front of the "kangris",with Ruskin Bond's "Rain in the Mountains" and  warming up the benumbed fingers,it's after all the "wanderlust" and the "bohemian" in me that keeps me going,and splashing colours and bringing out the traveller in me,taking me out of the fret and fever of the monochromatic and mundane city life...
©Aditi Bera
©lost_wind #mountains #snowfall #wanderlust #bohemian #traveller #kashmir #darjeeling #food #travel #travelogues #traveller #wanderer #nomad #books #food #photogenic

sagar deshmukh

Be_The_Real_You...💓 #followyourheart #photogenic #modelingpic #photography #Photography #nojoto #follow #innovativeboy

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification