Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best of Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best of Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7500 Followers
  • 81633 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
710711ce5c13325131489c025117e63a

Mehedi Hasan

#NojotoVoice

b3b03a4b35dcd0b78a93da7fcb5251c9

Kalakaksh

#NojotoVideo #Music #Kalakaksh #Nojoto 

Hi guys finally here is the video from our host 

Listen his beautiful voice and record your songs for your loved once on Nojoto Video Camera Using #Music #Kalakaksh

We are sure we gonna have lot of enteries today because it's world's music day Yaaro

Video #Music #kalakaksh #Nojoto Hi guys finally here is the video from our host Listen his beautiful voice and record your songs for your loved once on Nojoto Video Camera Using #Music #kalakaksh We are sure we gonna have lot of enteries today because it's world's music day Yaaro #nojotovideo #NojotoVideoHappyWorld

1c4da8ce725ac80b567abda117551d06

Vishwas

इश्तेहार-ਇਸ਼ਤਿਹਾਰ Ishtehar is one of my personal favourite by Shiv Kumar Batalvi, it is originally written in one of my mother tongue 'Punjabi' but I've tried my best to bring that same feel in my other mother tongue 'Hindi'
Written by Shiv Saab and translation is done by me.

#NojotoVoice #NojotoHindi #love #punjabi Nojoto Nojoto Hindi Nojoto Music Nojoto Punjabi Satyaprem

इश्तेहार-ਇਸ਼ਤਿਹਾਰ Ishtehar is one of my personal favourite by Shiv Kumar Batalvi, it is originally written in one of my mother tongue 'Punjabi' but I've tried my best to bring that same feel in my other mother tongue 'Hindi' Written by Shiv Saab and translation is done by me. Voice #nojotohindi #Love #Punjabi Nojoto Nojoto Hindi Nojoto Music Nojoto Punjabi Satyaprem #Nojotovoice

81e4ecaeac48e3701b436312ff41826a

NC

from the markandaye purana

शुद्धोसि बुद्धोसि निरँजनोऽसि
सँसारमाया परिवर्जितोऽसि
सँसारस्वप्नँ त्यज मोहनिद्राँ
मँदालसोल्लपमुवाच पुत्रम्।

Suddhosi bubbhosi niranjanosi
samsara maya parivarjitosi
samsara svapnam tyaja moha nidra 
mandalasollapamuvacha putram

Madalasa says to her crying son:
"You are pure, Enlightened, and spotless.
Leave the illusion of the world
and wake up from this deep slumber of delusion."
शुद्धोऽसि रे तात न तेऽस्ति नाम
कृतँ हि तत्कल्पनयाधुनैव।
पच्चात्मकँ देहँ इदँ न तेऽस्ति 
नैवास्य त्वँ रोदिषि कस्य हेतो॥

My Child, you are Ever Pure! You do not have a name. A name is only an imaginary superimposition on you.
This body made of five elements is not you nor do you belong to it. This being so, what can be a reason for your crying ?
Verse 3:
न वै भवान् रोदिति विक्ष्वजन्मा
शब्दोयमायाध्य महीश सूनूम्। 
विकल्पयमानो विविधैर्गुणैस्ते
गुणाश्च भौताः सकलेन्दियेषु॥

The essence of the universe does not cry in reality. All is a maya of words, oh Prince! Please understand this. The various qualities you seem to have are are just your imaginations, they belong to the elements that make the senses (and have nothing to do with you).
भूतनि भूतैः परिदुर्बलानि
वृद्धिँ समायाति यथेह पुँसः।
अन्नाम्बुपानादिभिरेव तस्मात्
न तेस्ति वृद्धिर् न च तेस्ति हानिः॥

The Elements [that make this body] grow with accumulation of more elements or reduce in size if some elements are taken away. This is what is seen in a body's growing in size or becoming lean depending upon the consumption of food, water etc. You do not have growth or decay.
त्वम् कँचुके शीर्यमाणे निजोस्मिन् 
तस्मिन् देहे मूढताँ मा व्रजेथाः।
शुभाशुभौः कर्मभिर्देहमेतत्
मृदादिभिः कँचुकस्ते पिनद्धः॥

You are in the body which is like a jacket that gets worn out day by day. Do not have the wrong notion that you are the body. This body is like a jacket that you are tied to, for the frutification of the good and bad karmas.
तातेति किँचित् तनयेति किँचित् 
अँबेति किँचिद्धयितेति किँचित्।
ममेति किँचित् न ममेति किँचित्
त्वम् भूतसँघँ बहु म नयेथाः॥

Some may refer to you are Father and some others may refer to you a Son or
some may refer to you as mother and some one else may refer to you as wife.
some say "you are mine" and some others say "you are not mine"
These are all references to this "Combination of Physical Elements", Do not identify with them.
सुखानि दुःखोपशमाय भोगान्
सुखाय जानाति विमूढचेताः।
तान्येव दुःखानि पुनः सुखानि 
जानाति विद्धनविमूढचेताः॥

The deluded look at objects of enjoyments as giving happiness by removing the unhappiness. The wise clearly see that the same object which gives happiness now will become a source of unhappiness.
यानँ चित्तौ तत्र गतश्च देहो
देहोपि चान्यः पुरुषो निविष्ठः।
ममत्वमुरोया न यथ तथास्मिन्
देहेति मात्रँ बत मूढरौष।

The vehicle that moves on the ground is different from the person in it similarly this body is also different from the person who is inside!
The owner of the body is different from the body! Ah how foolish it is to think I am the body!
#NojotoVoice#markandeyapurana#lullaby

from the markandaye purana शुद्धोसि बुद्धोसि निरँजनोऽसि सँसारमाया परिवर्जितोऽसि सँसारस्वप्नँ त्यज मोहनिद्राँ मँदालसोल्लपमुवाच पुत्रम्। Suddhosi bubbhosi niranjanosi samsara maya parivarjitosi samsara svapnam tyaja moha nidra  mandalasollapamuvacha putram Madalasa says to her crying son: "You are pure, Enlightened, and spotless. Leave the illusion of the world and wake up from this deep slumber of delusion." शुद्धोऽसि रे तात न तेऽस्ति नाम कृतँ हि तत्कल्पनयाधुनैव। पच्चात्मकँ देहँ इदँ न तेऽस्ति  नैवास्य त्वँ रोदिषि कस्य हेतो॥ My Child, you are Ever Pure! You do not have a name. A name is only an imaginary superimposition on you. This body made of five elements is not you nor do you belong to it. This being so, what can be a reason for your crying ? Verse 3: न वै भवान् रोदिति विक्ष्वजन्मा शब्दोयमायाध्य महीश सूनूम्।  विकल्पयमानो विविधैर्गुणैस्ते गुणाश्च भौताः सकलेन्दियेषु॥ The essence of the universe does not cry in reality. All is a maya of words, oh Prince! Please understand this. The various qualities you seem to have are are just your imaginations, they belong to the elements that make the senses (and have nothing to do with you). भूतनि भूतैः परिदुर्बलानि वृद्धिँ समायाति यथेह पुँसः। अन्नाम्बुपानादिभिरेव तस्मात् न तेस्ति वृद्धिर् न च तेस्ति हानिः॥ The Elements [that make this body] grow with accumulation of more elements or reduce in size if some elements are taken away. This is what is seen in a body's growing in size or becoming lean depending upon the consumption of food, water etc. You do not have growth or decay. त्वम् कँचुके शीर्यमाणे निजोस्मिन्  तस्मिन् देहे मूढताँ मा व्रजेथाः। शुभाशुभौः कर्मभिर्देहमेतत् मृदादिभिः कँचुकस्ते पिनद्धः॥ You are in the body which is like a jacket that gets worn out day by day. Do not have the wrong notion that you are the body. This body is like a jacket that you are tied to, for the frutification of the good and bad karmas. तातेति किँचित् तनयेति किँचित्  अँबेति किँचिद्धयितेति किँचित्। ममेति किँचित् न ममेति किँचित् त्वम् भूतसँघँ बहु म नयेथाः॥ Some may refer to you are Father and some others may refer to you a Son or some may refer to you as mother and some one else may refer to you as wife. some say "you are mine" and some others say "you are not mine" These are all references to this "Combination of Physical Elements", Do not identify with them. सुखानि दुःखोपशमाय भोगान् सुखाय जानाति विमूढचेताः। तान्येव दुःखानि पुनः सुखानि  जानाति विद्धनविमूढचेताः॥ The deluded look at objects of enjoyments as giving happiness by removing the unhappiness. The wise clearly see that the same object which gives happiness now will become a source of unhappiness. यानँ चित्तौ तत्र गतश्च देहो देहोपि चान्यः पुरुषो निविष्ठः। ममत्वमुरोया न यथ तथास्मिन् देहेति मात्रँ बत मूढरौष। The vehicle that moves on the ground is different from the person in it similarly this body is also different from the person who is inside! The owner of the body is different from the body! Ah how foolish it is to think I am the body! Voice#markandeyapurana#lullaby #Nojotovoice

28bb6be128a366d5bcc085329c2473b1

Akshay Nath Mishra

ओ बहना मेरी बहना
ओ बहना मेरी बहना

#NojotoVideo 

I am not a singer but with this song just I want to express my feelings about my Sisters ! 
Nalini  Di-Maa, Anam__Shaikh   Di

ओ बहना मेरी बहना ओ बहना मेरी बहना Video I am not a singer but with this song just I want to express my feelings about my Sisters ! Nalini Di-Maa, Anam__Shaikh Di #Nojotovoice #nojotovideo

aa4e983f422de2b376bec04c3807b190

Escriptor_trodde

LONELINESS
#NojotoVideo #escriptor_trodde #loneliness  Arika  Deepti
cde0e6e2a3c3a109f8c387aa48b93dd4

sneha amrute

#nojoto#video#woman's#power#devi#durga#super#girl#metejhumetaaphu #is#desh#ka #vikas #hu#mujhko#samjho#power #of#woman#friends#nojoto#video#quotes#lifeline#lifegoal#achivement#destiny#khawab#haqqiqat#bandagi#trust#faith#cheat#thokar#zinadagi#strongness#love#friend#friendship#strong#nojotoquotes#nojotopage#nojotoblog#nojotofriend#nojotogroup#nojotofacebookpage#nojotoblog#snehsinghamrute
ddd69fff48878d81be6d1d3989593344

Faraz Akhtar

It was very unpleasant what happened in Sri Lanka. This nazm of mine is dedicated to all of those innocent people who were killed in that terrorist attack.

#Nazm
#poetry
#nojoto
#srilankaattack
#peace
#nototerrorism

It was very unpleasant what happened in Sri Lanka. This nazm of mine is dedicated to all of those innocent people who were killed in that terrorist attack. #nazm #Poetry #Nojoto #srilankaattack #peace #nototerrorism

9f55e1cb9ee8d2cf6a4d0f94d26d3e21

Hk Swati

Voice of Mine...
Poetry Of Jon Elia

Voice of Mine... Poetry Of Jon Elia

ddd69fff48878d81be6d1d3989593344

Faraz Akhtar

This nazm of mine is on Destiny. Destiny is one of the most interesting yet mysterious thing for us. Hope you will like it
#nazm
#nojotovideo
#poetry
#destiny
#faith
#mystry

This nazm of mine is on Destiny. Destiny is one of the most interesting yet mysterious thing for us. Hope you will like it #nazm #nojotovideo #Poetry #Destiny #Faith #mystry

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification